By Ribui Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Amaze and delight your friends and family by dressing up in the actual costumes from blockbuster Hollywood movies! Ever wanted to know what you look like dressed as Maximus from Gladiator, Queen Elizabeth I or the Blues Brothers? Hollywood Camera is the only app that instantly turns you into a movie star and enables you to wear the actual costumes that have been immortalised by some of the most iconic film characters from a century of Hollywood filmmaking.
Launched in conjunction with the Victoria and Albert Museum's Hollywood Costume exhibition, there are 16 costumes and to choose from including Charlie Chaplin’s Tramp suit and Viola de Lesseps stunning dress, headdress and jewellery from Shakespeare in Love as worn by Gwyneth Paltrow. You can also adorn your costume with essential accessories: from the Blues Brothers’ cool ensemble with the all-important sunglasses and hat to the combat armour of the Gladiator’s Maximus worn by Russell Crowe. Hollywood Camera is beautifully simple to use -select a costume in the app, align the costume on a friend or front facing on yourself and snap the photograph. Then share the photo via email or social networks.
This is the most fun that you'll have with someone else's clothes on!
- Instantly transform yourself or your subject into a Hollywood movie star!
- Iconic movie costumes and accessories from classic Hollywood movies such as Gladiator, Blues Brothers, Brokeback Mountain and more
- Detailed information about each costume including costume designer, film, date and studio
- Super simple to use. Point your camera, overlay the costume and take a snap!
- Save the results to your photo library
- Share with your friends via email, Facebook, and Twitter
What's New in Version 1.3
Fix for the app freezing sometimes. iPhone 5 support.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 14, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 46.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ribui Limited
- © 2012 V&AE
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.