The Hollywood Reporter for iPad
By Prometheus Global Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Much like Hollywood, The Hollywood Reporter is smart, beautiful and fun – and even more so in its all-new iPad edition.
Download the latest weekly issue to get a specially re-designed iPad experience including exclusive photos, videos and interactive features in addition to THR’s award-winning magazine content: cover stories with Hollywood’s A-list, analysis of the business of entertainment, engaging fashion and travel features, and stunning original photography.
Subscribe today to see this week’s issue!
CURRENT APP USERS: Once you install the latest version of The Hollywood Reporter app, you will lose any existing issues that you have purchased in previous versions.
CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: You can access the app for free – just download it and enter your subscription information at log-in.
- A single issue for US$5.99 (non-subscription)
- 1-month subscription for US$12.99 (4 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1-year subscription for US$99.99 (46 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current issue period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current issue (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to the www.thr.com/ipadedition for more information.
What's New in Version 2.7
-Fixes bug with downloading content on iOS8
Crash and burn
I purchased THR print and digital all access. That is not what I received. Every time I log in on the iPad for the digital version the app does one of four things: 1.) It does not recognize that I've paid ($199) for "all access" and requires that I pay for each issue ($5.99 ea.) if I care to view them, 2.) The app places me in an endless do-loop where I get to sign in repeatedly, 3.) The app informs me there is an error and I must "reload the store" and 4.) the app crashes. So far I am very unimpressed with the digital version of this mag. :(
No back button?
If you read a news story, there is no back button to get back to a previous article and no search button if you want to find it again. If you click the main news icon, it doesn't go to the main news page, it just sticks to the page you're on and you have to go to the subscribe page, then click on the news page. Very buggy app. This does not have the quality you'd expect from THR...
Love the look and feel of this app. I have experienced the difficulties some of you have. Works perfectly here. Love the perk of getting my digital content for free for being a print subscriber.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Prometheus Global Media, LLC
- © Prometheus Global Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions$12.99
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions$99.99
- December 5 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$1.99
- May 24, 2013 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- March 21-28, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- August 22, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- September 20 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- March 20, 2015 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- July 4, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- June 6, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99