The Hollywood Reporter for iPad
By Prometheus Global Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Much like Hollywood, The Hollywood Reporter is smart, beautiful and fun – and even more so in its all-new iPad edition.
Download the latest weekly issue to get a specially re-designed iPad experience including exclusive photos, videos and interactive features in addition to THR’s award-winning magazine content: cover stories with Hollywood’s A-list, analysis of the business of entertainment, engaging fashion and travel features, and stunning original photography.
Subscribe today to see this week’s issue!
CURRENT APP USERS: Once you install the latest version of The Hollywood Reporter app, you will lose any existing issues that you have purchased in previous versions.
CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: You can access the app for free – just download it and enter your subscription information at log-in.
- A single issue for US$5.99 (non-subscription)
- 1-month subscription for US$12.99 (4 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1-year subscription for US$99.99 (46 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current issue period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current issue (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to the www.thr.com/ipadedition for more information.
What's New in Version 2.8
• Easier in app navigation
• Bug fixes
• Print subscription entitlement improvements
• Stability improvements
The Hollywood Reporter for iPad
THR for iPad is a perfect blend for the readers of the magazine who are looking for different things. Every week users who want to subscribe to all issues have the option. Users who read select issues that appeal to them have the option of purchasing individual issues. Also users like me who are interested in day to day real time content have the option to access the application and use it for that reason only. Upon launching the app for the first time you asked how you would like to use the app which sets a great tone. Being a iPad specific application THR is beautiful to look at and easy to read with high quality images. The menu interface is broken into three main sections. One is the magazine library where you can browse, purchase and manage your magazine selection. The second is the news section where you can navigate, read and share real time day to day articles concerning the industry. The third is the FAQ section which is designed to be helpful to those users who want to know how the application works regarding magazine management, purchase questions and much more. Every major magazine publication that has a iPad application should take note of how THR offers its content catering to the loyal subscribers, select readers and those who want access to free day to day or weekly content.
I've been reading this magazine for a couple of years now. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in the entertainment business then this is the magazine for you. I highly recommend!
When it works, it's great...but that's rare
Constant issues downloading issues. They never prepare for the new iOS so you always miss weeks of issues as they try to play catch up. Once again with iOS 9, they dropped the ball. Great magazine but beyond frustrating trying to download.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Prometheus Global Media, LLC
- © Prometheus Global Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions$9.99
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions$99.99
- December 5 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$1.99
- May 24, 2013 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- August 22, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- March 21-28, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- September 20 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- July 4, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- June 6, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- March 29, 2013 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99