The Hollywood Reporter for iPad
By Prometheus Global Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Much like Hollywood, The Hollywood Reporter is smart, beautiful and fun – and even more so in its all-new iPad edition.
Download the latest weekly issue to get a specially re-designed iPad experience including exclusive photos, videos and interactive features in addition to THR’s award-winning magazine content: cover stories with Hollywood’s A-list, analysis of the business of entertainment, engaging fashion and travel features, and stunning original photography.
Subscribe today to see this week’s issue!
CURRENT APP USERS: Once you install the latest version of The Hollywood Reporter app, you will lose any existing issues that you have purchased in previous versions.
CURRENT PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: You can access the app for free – just download it and enter your subscription information at log-in.
- A single issue for US$5.99 (non-subscription)
- 1-month subscription for US$12.99 (4 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled
- 1-year subscription for US$99.99 (46 issues), automatically renewed until cancelled Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current issue period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hours prior to the end of the current issue (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to the www.thr.com/ipadedition for more information.
What's New in Version 2.8
• Easier in app navigation
• Bug fixes
• Print subscription entitlement improvements
• Stability improvements
I've been reading this magazine for a couple of years now. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes in the entertainment business then this is the magazine for you. I highly recommend!
When it works, it's great...but that's rare
Constant issues downloading issues. They never prepare for the new iOS so you always miss weeks of issues as they try to play catch up. Once again with iOS 9, they dropped the ball. Great magazine but beyond frustrating trying to download.
Where did it come from?
I didn't download, it showed up with some other updates. I cannot delete it, and I am not a member! JUNK OR SPAM, you decide.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 18, 2015
- Version: 2.8
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Prometheus Global Media, LLC
- © Prometheus Global Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions$9.99
- The Hollywood Reporter Magazine Subscriptions$99.99
- December 5 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$1.99
- May 24, 2013 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- March 21-28, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- August 22, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- September 20 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- July 4, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- June 6, 2014 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99
- March 29, 2013 issue of The Hollywood Reporter$5.99