THE HOTTEST NEW STAR IN HOLLYWOOD IS... YOU!
Congratulations! You’ve just been accepted to Hollywood University, the school for stars. Pack your bags, because fame, fortune, and romance await!
• CHOOSE YOUR PATH TO FAME: Will you be a Director, Movie Star, or Fashionista?
• DRESS FOR THE RED CARPET in dozens of high-fashion gowns and on-trend outfits!
• DATE CELEBRITIES! Jet set to Vegas, attend red carpet premieres, and more… with ongoing dates that build your relationship!
• MAKE BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES... show Hollywood why you belong on the A-list!
• BUILD YOUR ENTOURAGE by recruiting Celebutantes, Action Heroes, Reality TV Stars… and more!
• IMMERSIVE, ONGOING NARRATIVE penned by the best writing team in mobile gaming!
• YOUR STORY CONTINUES in new quests released every Friday!
Brought to you by Pixelberry Studios, the same small team that created the Top 10 game, High School Story!
Please note that Hollywood U is completely free to play, but you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
Your use of this application is governed by the Terms of Service available at:
Chat with us: facebook.com/PlayHollywoodU
Follow us: twitter.com/PlayHollywoodU
Love is in the air and basketball madness is marching! Spring into action with Hollywood U! Here’s what’s new:
– Fall head over heels with NEW OUTFITS in the store! Whether you’re hitting the red carpet or the gym, you’ll be ready to go in style!
– Will it be love at first sight when NEW A-LISTER Iris hits campus? With her trusty camera, this paparazzo is ready to get to the bottom of any celebrity scandal!
If you’re crazy in love with Hollywood U, let us know with a 5-Star Review! Thanks for playing!
Level 22 Romantic Lead
Ratings and Reviews
I really want you to bring offline gameplay to Hollywood U. because we have slow wifi due to cutting back costs. I'm sure other people are in this situation. Also, I wish that dating didn't cost diamonds. I DO buy diamonds from time to time, and I'm planning to quite soon. But even I (someone who buys diamonds) will NOT stand for the ridiculous amount of diamonds you have to spend. Also, I wish your character dating someone would affect the story line. Last but not least, I would like your character to be able to choose a different major besides Movie Star, Fashionista, and Director. Same in HSS. I would love to change my major because I hate clothes, directing, and acting. But I feel I want to be a chef or something else! I want to have that opportunity. So maybe when you hit a certain level you get a one time opportunity.
Thanks! Also, I want there to be more dates for Addi and Ethan! And the quest times take way TOO long!
One Last Update?
It seems like it was only yesterday when I downloaded this app for the first time, and its really sad to see it come to an end now, but alas just like they say: all good things come to an end.
I was wondering if there was maybe going to be a last update for the game since I would like to finish the main quests and events that I have left. The app itself won't let me in to play, It'll freeze and then a pop up appears that says 'whoops: there was an error'. Please have one last update for this app so I (and by the looks of it a couple of other players) can finish playing this wonderful game.
(P.S.) Thank you for all the hard work and time you all put into making this a fun game. I truly appreciate you all actually listening to the fans opinions and feedbacks to certain issues. Thank you and good luck to you all! ❤️
The game has grown to be boring now that there are no more new quests. It really disappointed me that Pixelberry is leaving Hollywood U in the shadows and going to work on their new game, Choices. I mean come on, what next? They'll just make a new game and then trash Choices? It just a rip off of Episode anyways...
The thing that breaks me the most about this game is the closing of The Berry Hub. This was the highlight of the game for me...and now, all of my friends on there are gone. All my memories of that place will never fade though.
Overall, the game is just going down hill (big time) and I'm actually considering deleting this game. Even though I've had it since I got my iPad mini. (About two years ago) 🙁
- Pixelberry Studios
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Pixelberry Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Diamonds $4.99
- Diamond Boutique $2.99
- Purse of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.