Make the movie of your dreams amid the glamor and romance of 1950s Hollywood!
"Hollywood Visionary" is a 150,000-word interactive novel by Aaron A. Reed, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
As head of your own movie studio, you call the shots: hire Hitchcock, seduce Garbo, build your studio into an Oscar-winning powerhouse or star in a B-movie train wreck. Control everything about your production, from genre to casting to building up buzz.
Do you have what it takes to become a Hollywood visionary?
• Conquer the movie biz as a writer, director, producer, actor, or editor
• Banter with Hollywood royalty like Orson Welles and Greta Garbo
• Choose from dozens of genres and modifiers to make your film unique
• Five possible endings to discover
• Find love or throw yourself into your art: extensive but optional romance plots
• Win an Oscar, create a cult classic, or languish in film obscurity
• Will you name names for the blacklist, or risk everything to uphold your artistic ideals?
• 150,000 words of content
• Flexible gender presentation: independently control your pronouns, appearance, titles, and romance options
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Hollywood Visionary," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
One of my Favorites
I've bought and played almost all of the games available from Choice of Games, but this has to be one of my absolute favorites. I love the vintage feel of Hollywood that the story takes place in. The characters are memorable and the storyline flows well. I only regret that there's so few endings; either you leave town or have your work recognized much later on. With the way those endings play out I believe that a sequel would add much more to the storyline.
To begin with I was super excited to play this so I downloaded it and when it loaded up it was AWESOME the options were creative and fun but it all went down hill when I had to start worrying about relationships which really weren't that important to me but it seemed like that was all the game cared about also why the heck is this game so obsessed with communism it would of made a good side plot but come on this isn't why I bought the game plus when my movie won the oscar I didn't get to see the aftermath of basically anything which just left me saying is this it?
One of my absolute favorites. I know I’ve replayed this more than any other Choice of Game game!
- Choice of Games LLC
- 20.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015-2016 Choice of Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.