Add fun 3D emoji, text, GIFs and more to your world and take photos & videos to share with friends.
It’s really simple. Just select the objects you want to place into your world, position and rotate them with intuitive gestures, add animations, and press record. Make stunning illusions or simply create a fun video to share with friends.
• Choose from a wide variety of fun 3D emoji
• Place GIFs into your world. Food GIFs, Cat GIFs.. let your imagination run wild!
• Be creative! Add text, photos and drawings
• Animate your objects and make them come to life
• Record in landscape and portrait mode
• Share your creations via Instagram, Facebook, iMessage or save them to your camera roll
Use the hashtag #HOLOCAM when sharing your videos.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
This app is the best AR app in the App Store. While the square video format is somewhat limiting the single ability to freehand draw on the image ( in AR ) has great productivity potential. The app runs smoothly and is relatively well polished.
I fail to understand the lack of reviews because this is truly an excellent application and I expect these guys are working hard to make it even better. I believe these people are some pretty good coders. They are going to engineer some good stuff. Check it out.
Isn’t really AR
This app doesn’t appear to make use of the Apple ARKit SDK and instead only seems to rely on the gyroscope to align the objects in 3D space. This means that the powerful features you’d expect from the Apple ARKit are not there. The 3D objects just don’t stay in their 3D space like they do in other apps since the developer isn’t using the AR feature set. If the author updates this app to make use of the AR SDK it might be more useful. Until then, this app will just sour you on AR and what it can do because it doesn’t really work as expected.
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with the app. What you've described certainly isn't the expected behavior since HoloCam makes full use of Apple's ARKit Framework. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out the issue.
Seems solid so far
Really need support for video formats other than square though. People might want to incorporate clips from this app into their other video productions, seems silly to not offer that option.
- Leonard Pospichal
- 81 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Leonard Pospichal
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock everything $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.