Holy Bible (+ Audio/Vocal)
By Pladys Eddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In 1604, King James I of England authorized that a new translation of the Bible into English be started. It was finished in 1611, just 85 years after the first translation of the New Testament into English appeared (Tyndale, 1526). The Authorized Version, or King James Version, quickly became the standard for English-speaking Protestants. Its flowing language and prose rhythm has had a profound influence on the literature of the past 300 years.
The King James Bible is found in many homes and churches today, and it is living proof that the beauty and inerrancy of God's Word has been safeguarded over the centuries.
- Holy Bible (King James Version)
- Vocal diction (Text-To-Speech) by high quality speech synthesis (Deactivable)
- Vocal diction: US English or UK English language choice
- Not need of Internet connection
- Full-screen reading in landscape or portrait mode for iPad
- Full-screen reading in landscape mode for iPhone
- Two browsing modes: Manual and Automatic (page scrolling and page change)
- Automatic scrolling speed of the page, adjustable during the reading
- Automatic bookmark: Back to the exact position on the page being read
- Interactive table of contents for a direct access to every book and chapter
- Choice of 3 fonts
- Adjustable font size
- Adjustable line spacing
- Night mode (reading against black background)
- Page-turning effect
- Page turning sound (Deactivable)
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Category: Books
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 199 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pladys Eddy
- © 2010-2013 Pe Soft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.