The parish church of Holy Trinity in Stratford-upon-Avon, England is the church where Shakespeare was baptised and where he was buried. For centuries people have come from around the world to visit the site of his grave. But Holy Trinity has a deeper history and remains a vibrant place of worship and encounter with God.
This app is a guide to over 1200 years of history, literature and devotion in this parish church. Discover the distant past and the living present, take your own pilgrimage and discover the hidden treasures of Shakespeare's church.
- Interactive panoramas of the church interior
- 3D model of the church that moves through nine centuries of growth as you move the model on the screen
- Three guided 'trails' through the church focusing on Shakespeare's church, pilgrimage and hidden treasures
This update makes the app Universal. It will run on iPhone 3G and above and on all iPad versions.
There are also numerous bug fixes and tweaks.
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely nothing in this app works except the initial menu bar. I am unable to navigate anywhere or look at anything. It is pointless to download it. No stars
- The Centre for the Study of Christianity and Culture
- 28.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Centre for the Study of Christianity and Culture
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.