Home Budget Manager
By V Lokeswara Reddy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Home Budget into your control :
Our app "Home Budget Manager" is having following features
* Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
* Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
* associate an account and payee with an account
* Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
* associate an account with the income
Categories and Budget
* Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
* Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
* Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
* Budget rollover
* Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
* Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
* Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
* Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
* Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
NOTE: if you have any queries or feedback about the application kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated the Application with password Authentication functionality
Newest feature is stupid
Developers added password authentication with latest update. Who needs that for a budget? I couldn't remember my log-in info and was rewarded by having all my data deleted ( instead of a "forgot your password"- jump through these hoops kind of restoration, it just clears all previous data). Guess I'll try another app.
Waste of money and time
Cannot see sub categories. App will prompt you to select but just as someone else wrote none show. App needs more tweaking to be useful.
When adding expenses, the app wants a sub category before save. However there is nothing to choose from in the sub category list. Without being able to add expenses this app is useless. Waste of time and money.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 11, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: V Lokeswara Reddy
- © Indian Leaf @ 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.