HOME by Fannie Mae can help you navigate the homebuying process with confidence and help you reach your goal of owning your own property. With financial calculators, an interactive progress dashboard, a down payment savings tool, and home search capabilities, HOME can help you. Whether you are looking to buy an apartment or a house, whatever your property budget, HOME by Fannie Mae is designed to help buyers navigate the complexities of the real estate world.
Since 1938, Fannie Mae has been a trusted authority in the housing industry. That’s why we created the HOME by Fannie Mae app – if you are a buyer considering a house move or sale, we can help you get a head start and better understand the homebuying process.
Take your first steps into the world of real estate purchases and learn how to prepare financially for a mortgage. Estimate the maximum house price you could afford and your monthly mortgage payments. You can even estimate potential savings on future mortgage payments on your house or apartment. Get access to helpful free articles, videos and tools, even helpful hints on maintaining your property.
Key Features Include:
• Interactive dashboard and checklist to help buyers keep track of their progress.
• A HUD-approved housing counsellor agency locator.
• Financial calculators to help buyers better understand their finances and save effectively.
o Afford— if you want to move, estimate the maximum home sale price you can afford.
o Purchase— estimate monthly mortgage payments on houses and apartments.
o Save— plan and budget for a property move creating down payment savings goals.
o Extra Payment— learn how extra mortgage payments can save money and reduce loan payback times.
• Home search tool from Realtor.com.
• Foreclosed property search tool from Homepath.com.
• Resources for Spanish speakers.
• Helpful articles, videos, glossary, FAQs and more.
Find the answers to these common real estate questions:
• As a potential buyer, can I afford to purchase a home?
• If I want to move house, how can I budget for the sale and prepare financially?
• Where can I find homebuying assistance?
• What are the steps in the homebuying process?
• What are some tips for new homeowners?
• If my savings are not enough, how do I get access to credit to purchase a home?
Wherever you are in your homeownership journey, this app offers free educational tools, calculators to help you budget and save for a down payment plus resources to assist you in the sale and purchase of any type of real estate.
Fannie Mae provides access to affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times. We listen to our customers and partners to understand their needs, putting them at the centre of everything we do. We apply our experience and expertise to deliver innovative, smart solutions to help our customers succeed.
Whether you are dreaming of a new house or just a small apartment, download the Home by Fannie Mae app today and confidently begin the process of buying and owning your own property.
Learn more at:
For more on the app's features, check out this video:
Fannie Mae, the developer of HOME, is the leading provider of mortgage credit in the U.S. enabling people to buy, refinance, and rent a home.
A new dashboard. Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app has help me a lot understand my home buying experience.
Love this app
This app is great. The calculators and the articles are great resources that I used a lot.
Awesome app for home buying!
I am in love with this app. Calculators are awesome and easy to use. I'm a little further in the process of buying a home and I was able to customize my experience so I didn't have to start from the beginning. Don't get me wrong, the app is great for someone who is just starting to think about buying a home too. Awesome app for anyone thinking about or starting the path to homeownership.
- Federal National Mortgage Association
- 137.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Federal National Mortgage Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.