With the Home Connect app, you’ll have more time for the things that are important to you. Whether you would like to remotely start brewing a delicious cup of coffee, or find out if your dishwasher needs more rinse aid, Home Connect will help simplify your life. The Home Connect app is currently available for Bosch Home Appliances. If you don't have any home appliances with Home Connect, you can try out the app using demo mode.
- Remote control: Easily switch your appliances on or off and control various functions with Home Connect when you are not at home (e.g. temperature, duration).
- Easy Start*: Use the assistant to find the perfect washing program for your clothing type.
- Coffee Playlist: Enter your guests' coffee requests in the app and let your coffee machine do the rest.
- Recipes: Let Home Connect guide you through a variety of delicious recipes, making cooking more enjoyable.
- Detergent Tab Counter: The app informs you when your dishwasher's detergent tabs are running low.
- Push Notifications: The app informs you automatically as soon as low levels are reached (e.g. water for your Coffee Machine).
*Models equipped with these features are coming soon.
This app version currently supports only US and Canadian appliances. For products from other regions please use the respective app from their local App Store.
The Home Connect app also includes a demo mode in which you can try out appliances and their functionalities, without having an appliance connected. For example, you can use the easy start function to find the perfect washing program, or browse the cooking programs offered in the wall oven. In addition, you can browse a selection of recipes, as well as cooking tips and tricks.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Do you have questions or comments? Please get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Moved to Europe, can’t connect my new washing machine.
Developers or Siemens or whoever is behind this region restriction for washing machines are idiots, I moved to Europe, bought a new washing machine that has WiFi connection feature but there’s no way to connect it to Home Connect (America) and there’s no way to install non-American Home Connect to my cell phone. I created a European iCloud ID and was able to install a normal Home Connect that works with my washing machine, but can’t have two accounts on one phone, what an idiotic restriction.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the trouble you experienced in connecting your appliance, this is an issue we are working to fix. The Home Connect App will only work with appliances that are purchased in the same country as the App Store Country you are using (This is the US App store, it will only work with appliances sold in the USA). Please contact us to make sure there are no other issues that may be preventing your appliance connecting to the app. We can be reached at email@example.com or call 1-800-944-2904.
Connection to my new dishwasher was really easy. The step by step instructions were pretty easy to follow. I wasn’t able to do automatic connection to my router but then tried again with the manual instructions and it was fine!
No Password Reset Option with the App
Good when it works, but you cannot do request password reset from within the App. You can CHANGE the account password, but only if you know your current password. Basically forced to call the 1-800 number and they seem to have no clue about their own service.
- BSH Home Appliances Corporation
- 241.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 BSH Home Appliances Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.