The Home Depot Pro App
By The Home Depot, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free Home Depot Pro app is here to help contractors, painters, plumbers, roofers, and other construction professionals save time. Stay on the job site while you check your local store’s inventory and order all your materials. We make it easy for you to buy the product you need, and we’ll have everything bundled and ready for you to pick up today.
With the app, you can:
* Check real-time store inventory
* Easily reorder the items you buy the most
* Find all your items at the closest store
* Review your past purchases and e-receipts
* Shop 700,000+ products online
What's New in Version 2.0:
* Streamlined online ordering for in-store pickup
* Easy shopping and shipping options for 700,000+ items available on Homedepot.com
* Personalized recommendations for frequently ordered products
* Real-time inventory updates for every product in every store
* Create and manage shopping lists for individual projects
* More robust store information, including store layouts, service-desk numbers, directions and hours
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Fixed issue where purchased items were not showing up in Purchase Tracking
- Fixed issue where route options didn’t show up in Store Locator
- General bug fixes
Home Depot pro app
I'm no contractor anything, but I had been using the basic Home Depot app for a few years now and just recently discovered the pro app and so far, I can notice a great bit of a difference. From what I can remember about the old one, things seem a lot more organized; for example, with the amount and time the lumber was restocked is good to know. This version really helps get things get done faster.
Finally the App Functionality is Back
I can track purchases, easily see what was purchased, reorder, see receipt & Long Form. Took you guys a minute but finally got it together. PLEASE DON'T SCREW IT UP ON NEXT UPDATE. Updates are supposed to improve things NOT take away really important features like purchase tracking line by line - clickable - with pictures.
This app is superb!
This is a great app - I've been using it for about a year just as a regular customer. It's wonderful for checking what's available in store and you can add things to your cart to see total cost etc. I think it's great.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 09, 2015
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: The Home Depot, Inc.
- © 2013 Homer TLC, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.