Home Design 3D - Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- FEATURED ON APPLE’S BEST OF APP STORE 2012 AS ONE OF THE BEST CREATIVITY APPS FOR IPAD!
- MORE THAN 20 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE !
[Discover the free version of the reference application Home Design 3D.
In this version, you can test the functionalities of the application and explore its possibilities.
This version can be used without limit. But be careful, projects can not be saved in this version. However, projects created can be saved by obtaining the full version directly from this one.]
"Now apps offer a quick and powerful way to indulge your home design fantasies. Home Design 3D is one of the better ones"
(NY Times.com - May 1, 2013)
“Designers have used complex software to help plan renovations for years, but with this app anyone can do it”
#2 best property app by The Telegraph
Selected by Buzzfeed as one of the best Handy Apps Every Home Design Lover Needs.
"A brillant app" Stuff
Home Design 3D is that perfect balance between ease of use and extensive features.
With Home Design 3D, designing and changing your home has never been so intuitive and quick. Whether you want to redecorate, redesign or create the home of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you!
Floorplan and room layout:
In 2D, you can draw rooms, create openings, and now add single and small walls.
You can just as easily change the height or the thickness of the walls, the shape of the room itself, and its orientation (thanks to the compass function).
By simply dragging/dropping, make your choice from among hundreds of objects and pieces of joinery proposed and change both the interior and exterior of your home.
Advanced features and sharing:
Import any plan (architectural or hand-drawn) and display it on the background of the project.
Home Design allows you to share your plan via Dropbox.
Whether for professional or personal purposes share and synchronize your project so several people can work on it!
Customization and 3D visits:
Upgrade to 3D mode and get the most out of your project. Thanks to its all-new 3D engine, you can take a look at an impressive photo-realistic preview of your project. The new day/night function will show you exactly where the light will fall at different times of the day.
Choose from the textures to customize your project either by double tapping or with a simple drag & drop.
Each texture is available in 450 different shades giving you an almost infinite choice. You can easily find the shade you want in just a few seconds thanks to the color chart.
False manipulations no longer possible in 3D. If the texture applied is not suitable, you can now go back and cancel it.
Suitable for the iPad 2 and iPhone 3GS latest generation.
Video : http://bit.ly/SQnqUu
•Easy to use and intuitive interface
•Drag and drop any object or piece of furniture where you want (windows, doors, tables, desks, carpeting, etc…. This applies to textures too.
•An enormous variety of features (copy/paste, magnetism, single walls, wall height adjustment, plan importing…)
•More than 800 different objects and joignery available for the house and the garden
•Select the dimensions of every element of the house (walls, objects, furniture, ...)
•Import you plan and place it under your project
•Share your project on Dropbox
•New 3D engine for a photo-realistic rendering
•Visit your home in 3D with 2 navigation modes (First Person view and Observer mode)
•Advanced unlimited customization! All cladding and materials can be customized whenever you like and as much as you like.
•Share your projects on the website www.homedesign.net and take advantage of the Home Design 3D community knowledge!
•Save and edit all your projects easily
•No internet connection
•Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D. Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
What's New in Version 2.9.5
Still amazing! But...😦
I'm still enjoying this app and I love it. I've written a review before just to get more stuff. Amazing how I can map out my house, place in the furniture and use the 3D mode to tour it. It seems that there's a problem with the 3D mode . Every time I map out a large enough house for me to tour in without being cramped from the small space, the app crashes. So please fix this problem. Besides that, I would love to see more features added such as new furniture, more color and pattern selections, and a 2nd or 3rd floor option. I know it is impossible, but it would great for me to be able map out a large house or even a mansion and tour it! I'm already mapping out floor plans with 7 to 10 rooms, but it crashes whenever I tour it.☹️ I hope to see more in the future. Anyway, this app is still amazing! 😀
Smooth, powerful, reliable. Went for Gold
Well done! Know a few unwritten rules and you won't get frustrated. See my longer review below. I got the Gold version after testing and comparing against other apps.
REVIEW (upgraded for xtra features):
Nicely done, and at a cheap price compared to PC software. Exports to Dropbox and email well for easy sharing or backup. Excellent PDF and printing features. Very reliable. Tested for 3 weeks on iPad running iOS 9.2.1
QUIBBLES (in priority order):
• Needs basic usage tip to explain that the floor plan NEEDS to be constructed of a SERIES OF BOXES as the MAIN CONCEPT. Some of them will be full rooms, but others will be necessary boxes to become hallways and closets and staircases and such, often with sides set to be invisible. Free-form drawn walls are rarely useful
• Needs clear instruction tip that tells user that you CANNOT install a window or door in a free form wall. You can ONLY do that in a feature drawn as a room box
• Needs more default settings so you don't have to make so many individual adjustments to elements
• Needs at least a simple undo/redo feature
• Nice selection of archways, but they need more height options
It okay but.....
Don't take me wrong it is a great but there are some things that are sometimes on my nerves. There are only a couple but I would like you to take these under suggestion.
1. If you don't buy the whole version, you don't get certain items such as beds, couches, and ect.
2. It doesn't always save. Please try to make the game able to save it if you turn the game off.
3. When you make rooms that sometimes aren't big enough you can't delete it. It has happened to me and the house I made was almost completed.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my suggestions. Please try to use these suggestions in the next update. The app is also a fun way to plan what maybe you want your house to look like in the future.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 18, 2015
- Version: 2.9.5
- Size: 350 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Anuman
- © Anuman Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to the Classic version$6.99
- Upgrade to the Gold version$10.99
- 5 atmospheres - 50 items (pack 2)$0.99
- 5 atmospheres - 50 items (pack 3)$0.99
- 5 atmospheres - 50 items (pack 1)$0.99
- 5 atmospheres - 50 items (pack 4)$0.99
- 5 atmospheres - 50 items (pack 5)$0.99
- 5 atmospheres - 50 items (pack 6)$0.99
- Texture Import$0.99
- 5 atmospheres - 50 items (pack 7)$0.99