Home Design 3D Outdoor & Garden
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
[In this version, you can test the functionalities of the application and explore its possibilities.
This version can be used without limit. But be careful, projects can not be saved in this version. However, projects created can be saved by obtaining the full version directly from this one.]
Bring all your outdoor design projects to life!
The simple, intuitive and comprehensive Home Design 3D Outdoor & Garden application boasts all the features that made Home Design 3D such a success (number 1 application on iOS with over 25 million downloads throughout the world).
Home Design 3D Outdoor & Garden will help you fulfill your exterior design dreams quickly and easily, whatever your idea. Design your garden, come up with your ideal outdoor space, create a play area, organize your open-air wedding and more!
- Intuitive interface for a highly ergonomic user experience.
- Create your garden using the exact dimensions of your fences.
- Mark out the different areas on the ground and include your house.
- Drag and drop 2D or 3D items.
- Simply edit the dimensions to meet your needs.
- Over 200 items tailored to outdoor design: garden furniture, trees, flowers, swimming pools, greenhouses, fences, barbeque, etc.
- See the result instantly in 3D.
- Choose from the thousands of different textures for your own personal project!
- No more mistakes thanks to the Undo/Redo feature!
What's New in Version 4.0.8
- Possibility of proportionnally enlarge objects.
- When scaling objects, the rotate button appears.
- The compass is now available in 2D and 3D.
- Objects that needed to be placed on walls can now be placed freely with and without the snap.
- Several improvements
- Bug fix
- If you encounter any problems with the update, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Facebook page "Home Design 3D (Official)"
This app was pretty cool and easy to use although the explanations do not cover all of the questions I have such as how to orient the front door of my house with the north facing compass that is used when you set up the day and night rotation of the sun to show the shadows and word light will be cast on the yard and it within the house I still have not figured out how to do that and when I run the four day cycle it shows me the sun rising on the opposite end of where my houses other than that The app was easy to use and I will continue to tweak my plans using this app.
Easy to use very basic
This app seems to have a good amount of the basics. I paid for 4.99 for it and have not found an option to make a basic sidewalk. Maybe I just need to work with it a little bit more to figure it out. This app requests that you to like on Facebook and review in order to open up more features after paying for the basic package. I will see how much premium is that afterwards and see if there are more basic features that are easily customizable.
So intuitive and easy to use. We blew away our designer by showing them this app and what we created in a day after it took them weeks to come up with a rendering on a PC application. Only complaint.. no first-person eye-view walk-throughs! The only view is from a 45 degree birds eye view. Could use a lot more design elements as well like stairs and elevated decks and other objects but there's plenty there to get started or even substitute for similar objects.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 02, 2017
- Version: 4.0.8
- Size: 139 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Anuman
- © Anuman Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock the full version$4.99