With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
Build your multi-story house now!
Unlimited number of floors with GOLD PLUS version (depends on your device's capacity)
Augmented reality (with ARKit for compatible devices on Gold and Gold Plus versions)
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
In this FREE version, you can test the functionalities of the app and explore its possibilities.
BE AWARE, SAVE FUNCTION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS FREE VERSION!
However, projects created can be saved directly by in-app purchase.
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1. DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature at anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside it thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community on www.homedesign3d.net!
Suitable for the iPad 4 and iPhone 4s or latest
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
Follow us on Instagram @homedesign3d_off
- Bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good but has its problems
It’s def helped with my remodel of my house, love being able to see some different ideas quickly. That being said there is some glitchyness - for example your second story floor will have a massive hole in it u less on the first story you use the ‘room’ tool, this is counter intuitive because sometimes a room is not a square or rectangle but the room tool is only square or rectangles. So if you build a section of your home with just walls you will have no ceiling/floor on the second story. You still don’t have a ‘room’ according to the program. Strange... after you figure unexplained stuff like this out it’s easy. Also where is the scale textures function? I don’t want tiles the size of somebodies head. That should be a no brainer. Another gripe is how things are scaled. It would be nice to be able to scale and have a control that only effects the side you are pulling on, especially because most items are up against other items or walls. Also the textures/models are very low res, they look like an early 2000s game. And finally please add being able to select /copy paste multiple objects instead of having to drag the same item from a menu 59 times...
Almost perfect, just needs more customization ability
Overall I love this app and it’s pretty easy to use. I used it to redesign my hair studio. There are just a couple of minor things that are missing that would earn it a five star rating. When in 3D mode, I wish I could add the exam dimensions of the night of an object. It’s great that you can change the altitude with a slider, but it’s a guess as to what the scale is and I have to just guess. Another thing that would make this app complete wold be if there were a generic object(s) or shapes that could be used to represent miscellaneous items that are not included in the object list. Those two things would make it 5 star for me. As a bonus, more customization and objects would make the app even better! The app has more possibilities beyond just the home, It’s great for small bizz owners with space to design! Perhaps more packs to unlock by “ liking” or writing a review... or incorporating more objects when you pay for an upgrade? Otherwise, I do love the app!
Mostly great but could be amazing with a few tweaks
I have spent many a late night twiddling away on this. I use it to map out places for the stories I write and it really helps me orient my mind and makes it a little easier to work out a scene. But there are a few issues that frustrate me sometimes:
1) I often run into problems with the ceiling disappearing when hiding or deleting walls or when changing wall height (and sometimes when snapping rooms together, be it far less often).
2) Uploaded textures are automatically resized into a square with no cropping, causing it to be stretched and deformed when using
3)About half the time I attach land to the outside of a structure an overhang can be seen running along the top of the land boarder
1) Ability to sort our imported textures into the pre loaded folders
2) Display the angle of a wall when we are creating or moving, especially if angle is not 0 or 90
3) Allow us to adjust altitude of all objects
4) Option to have light sources (lamps, ceiling lights) actually emit light
5) Ability to to lock objects into place
6) Option to delete certain items in a furniture object without deleting the entire object
7) An invisible texture for removing certain parts of an object or making parts see-through
8) An option to make rounded walls
9) Ability to set wall height for the entire project or floor
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 218.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Anuman Interactive
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to the Classic version $6.99
- Upgrade to the Gold version $11.99
- Upgrade to the Gold version $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.