Home Design Story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Design, decorate, and personalize the home of your dreams with the #1 FREE home design game! Cozy country cabin, or modern mansion? You decide, you design!
Dream big, decorate for success, and become the world’s most celebrated designer!
- PERSONALIZE your home with an enormous selection of stylish pieces! Choose from retro, deco, vintage, and more!
- BEAUTIFY your home with stunning victorian wallpaper, bamboo floors, and modern art!
- DECORATE to raise your home value and unlock new design pieces!
- LANDSCAPE a serene garden and patio paradise, add fountains and exotic plants!
- SOCIALIZE with your friends! Visit neighbors for design inspiration, or invite them over to show off!
- ACHIEVE designer fame through captivating storylines! Impress the press, hire photographers, and get rich!
- Sharp, stunning graphics, animations, and sounds make your dream home a REALITY!
- FREE weekly updates introduce new items, styles, and storylines!
Antique Mansions, Rustic Cottages, Beach Chalets, and Modern Art Masterpieces! What's your dream home?
Home Design Story is the BEST looking, most customizable, FREE home design game for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Please note that Home Design Story is free to play, but you can purchase in-app items with real money. To delete this feature, on your device go to Settings Menu -> General -> Restrictions option. You can then simply turn off In-App Purchases under "Allowed Content". In addition, Home Design Story may link to social media services, such as Facebook, and Storm8 will have access to your information through such services.
What's New in Version 1.0.8
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
Great Game! However, few problems.
Thank you for finally giving us a block button to stop bullies! I have been waiting forever. I am so happy.
I still REALLY LOVE this game. When I want to tell all my neighbors the same thing, I have to go through my entire list of neighbors (I have 115 neighbors) and write the same thing on every single wall. I wish there was a function that you could select which walls you want the message to go to, then type the message, then click send, all from your house. No going to every single neighbor and posting the SAME EXACT MESSAGE on every single wall. This is just a suggestion, and even without it this game will still be awesome. The previous suggestion would just make it even better.
This is the best app in the world. It is delightful. I love playing this game, and I am addicted. You should definetely get it! Love this app
I totally love this game! It is awesome and great and yet, a little annoying. First, for the good things:
1. You can name your house and personalize it to fit your taste
2. You can have friends
3. You can accumulate money quickly by doing jobs
4. You can play at your own pace and if you leave the app, it always saves your progress
5. This game is quite enjoyable
Then, the bad things:
1. To finish goals, you have to install another app by Teamlava
2. Takes too long to finish things
3. Can't get materials needed to make items
Some of you people are so freaking impatient. Saying that it takes too long to earn money or to build, and receive furniture and stuff. It's really not that bad if you're willing to actually leave the game for a bit and go do something, like go to work or run errands or eat. By the time you come back, some of your stuff will be done, and you'll have earned a good amount of coins from doing the jobs, and from people "liking" items in your home. But even if you have a lot of time to spare, it's really not that hard to earn coins. When you visit your neighbors you get rewarded with coins each day, and if you have enough neighbors it really adds up nicely. All of that being said, I do agree with some of the other reviews, that we should maybe get to build more homes, and that we should be able to rotate the house and see it from all angles. It would also be nice if we could move the front door. Knowing TeamLava/Storm8 they won't be doing this any time soon (if at all) but still, this is a fun game.
Very fun and addicting
This game is really fun.😆 It's a great game to play on your free time. I like how people get to visit your house, "like" stuff, and can become your Neighbor. But just a warning, it's sort of addicting. And another thing, the gem situation. I think it's a little stupid how you have to do pretty much everything with gems. I know there are other games like that, but for this one it's ridiculous. I mean you need 10 of them to change your house name if you mess up and wanna change it. I know ten doesn't seem a lot, but it is. And also, the ads are kinda annoying. But besides that, great game. 🐈
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 43.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TeamLava, LLC
- © 2015 TeamLava LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 120 gems$4.99
- 20 Gems$0.99
- 250 Gems$9.99
- 120 Gems$3.99
- 250 Gems$6.99
- 530 Gems$19.99
- 530 Gems$13.99
- 1400 Gems$34.99
- 250 Gems$7.99
- 1400 Gems$49.99