Home Design DIY Interior Room Layout Space Planning & Decorating Tool - Mark On Call for iPhone
By M.O.C. Interior Designer, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It's the next best thing to hiring a designer or having an assistant.” - Apartment Therapy
"Save yourself from failed room rearranging (wow, that chair was bigger than it looked!) with this handy app" - Good Housekeeping, AMAZING APPS
"The preferred digital assistant for home decor—4.5 out of 5 stars" - Mac|Life
"You can snap pics of fabric, flooring and finishing inspirations you come across on your décor field trips and insert them onto the floor plans." - Wendy Wong, TheVogueCity.com
*VERSION for IPHONE & IPOD TOUCH ONLY*
*CHECK OUT MARK ON CALL™ HD FOR IPAD*
*ALL DESIGNS AUTOMATICALLY SAVE*
DEMO VIDEOS: http://MarkOnCall.com
Ever had a difficult time carrying out your design? Wish you had known the sofa wouldn't fit through the door in the first place? Or have you ever been to a showroom or home store wishing you had been able to instantly see how a fabric pattern or finish might have worked in your living space?
Well now with this easy-to-use app, designing and space planning your rooms is like having a personal product showroom with an on-call interior designer right at your fingertips!
Created by interior designer Mark Lewison, Mark On Call™ for the Apple® iPhone and iPod Touch, lets the interior design professional, their clients—and do-it-yourselfers alike—plan, preview and carry out their design visions while staying organized and within budget.
Based on Mark's home decorating book, "What Would You Do With This Room?" (available in App Store), the Mark On Call™ app is a serious tool for the professional and serious fun for anyone that loves to build and design models or play dollhouse.
Through experimentation, you can solve design problems within your existing space…or simply create your fantasy dream rooms.
With the Mark On Call™ application, you can:
● Quickly become a self-confident designer by creating, experimenting and implementing detailed visual plans in minutes
● Design for how you live by using the space programming checklist
● BACKUP, PUBLISH, EASILY TRANSFER room designs to other iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices, create room templates and COLLABORATE with other designers, clients, friends, family and MOC users
● Custom SIZE, PLACE, LOCK a full set of architectural, living, dining, bed, bath, kitchen, and generic room elements for intricate virtual planning
● Save CUSTOM ROOM PIECES for use in all your floor plans
● Take pictures of ACTUAL finishes, fabrics, rugs and flooring from your favorite manufacturers and "SKIN" them onto ANY item or surface in your room using your iPhone camera or images from your photo library
● (NEW!) Show ALL ITEM and PLAN DIMENSIONS + AUTO-SQUARE FT/M AREA DISPLAY
● Access the Mark On Call™ Presets PALETTE offering PRE-LOADED color, PATTERN, WOOD and STONE options; apply our USER-FRIENDLY COLOR WHEEL; easily add your own; or IMPORT custom colors and patterns other MOC users share in the new Rooms Gallery
● Instantly measure any two points in your room with our precision touch CROSSHAIRS MEASURE TOOL
● Make and share detailed SHOPPING LISTS / INVENTORIES in your local currency to help with buying decisions
● Add "EYELINER" to your room for eye-catching flair that will make your design pop in real life
● Apply Mark's TEN COMMANDMENTS OF INTERIOR DESIGN to your living space with our room checkout feature
● DOWNLOAD published room designs and custom colors created by other MOC HD users
● Create infinite angles, recesses, and irregular plan features with the MULTI-DIMENSIONAL wall design editor
● Add room BACKGROUND COLOR OPTION to represent wall paint or wallpaper
Whether you are a professional interior designer searching for a tool that helps you conceptualize, design, store and shop for a client; or just a daydreamer planning your fantasy living space, Mark On Call™ lets you realize your vision…all within the palm of your hand!
What's New in Version 2.6.1
This app is awesome!!!
My husband and I just up sized our home and needed furniture. I saved the dimensions of our rooms to my phone and was able to sit in the furniture store with this app and figure out exactly how many furniture pieces would fit as well as the orientation. I love this!!! It is also great if you want to change the orientation of your furniture. I was able to find the most versatile furniture this way.
Helpful and easy to use!
I love this app! I discovered it at a time where I needed a visual aid to place my furniture that's being delivered soon, as well as decide on flooring and paint colors. This is easy to use- just measure your rooms and furniture so you can see to scale what it all will look like together.
Not sure why it is called a top app on web, has a lot of major flaws
Nice concept but major issues, first off once you create a room it takes 5 minutes to get the app to let you reopen it.
Flaw 2 crashes a lot
Flaw 3 i deleted a credenza and it literally deleted the full room I had spent an hour on, instead of the one piece of furniture.
If all goes right, nice app, but be prepRed for major frustration.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 11, 2013
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: M.O.C. Interior Designer, LLC
- © 2013 M.O.C. Interior Designer, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.