Home Design DIY Interior Room Layout Space Planning & Decorating Tool - Mark On Call for iPhone
By M.O.C. Interior Designer, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It's the next best thing to hiring a designer or having an assistant.” - Apartment Therapy
"Save yourself from failed room rearranging (wow, that chair was bigger than it looked!) with this handy app" - Good Housekeeping, AMAZING APPS
"The preferred digital assistant for home decor—4.5 out of 5 stars" - Mac|Life
"You can snap pics of fabric, flooring and finishing inspirations you come across on your décor field trips and insert them onto the floor plans." - Wendy Wong, TheVogueCity.com
*VERSION for IPHONE & IPOD TOUCH ONLY*
*CHECK OUT MARK ON CALL™ HD FOR IPAD*
*ALL DESIGNS AUTOMATICALLY SAVE*
DEMO VIDEOS: http://MarkOnCall.com
Ever had a difficult time carrying out your design? Wish you had known the sofa wouldn't fit through the door in the first place? Or have you ever been to a showroom or home store wishing you had been able to instantly see how a fabric pattern or finish might have worked in your living space?
Well now with this easy-to-use app, designing and space planning your rooms is like having a personal product showroom with an on-call interior designer right at your fingertips!
Created by interior designer Mark Lewison, Mark On Call™ for the Apple® iPhone and iPod Touch, lets the interior design professional, their clients—and do-it-yourselfers alike—plan, preview and carry out their design visions while staying organized and within budget.
Based on Mark's home decorating book, "What Would You Do With This Room?" (available in App Store), the Mark On Call™ app is a serious tool for the professional and serious fun for anyone that loves to build and design models or play dollhouse.
Through experimentation, you can solve design problems within your existing space…or simply create your fantasy dream rooms.
With the Mark On Call™ application, you can:
● Quickly become a self-confident designer by creating, experimenting and implementing detailed visual plans in minutes
● Design for how you live by using the space programming checklist
● BACKUP, PUBLISH, EASILY TRANSFER room designs to other iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices, create room templates and COLLABORATE with other designers, clients, friends, family and MOC users
● Custom SIZE, PLACE, LOCK a full set of architectural, living, dining, bed, bath, kitchen, and generic room elements for intricate virtual planning
● Save CUSTOM ROOM PIECES for use in all your floor plans
● Take pictures of ACTUAL finishes, fabrics, rugs and flooring from your favorite manufacturers and "SKIN" them onto ANY item or surface in your room using your iPhone camera or images from your photo library
● (NEW!) Show ALL ITEM and PLAN DIMENSIONS + AUTO-SQUARE FT/M AREA DISPLAY
● Access the Mark On Call™ Presets PALETTE offering PRE-LOADED color, PATTERN, WOOD and STONE options; apply our USER-FRIENDLY COLOR WHEEL; easily add your own; or IMPORT custom colors and patterns other MOC users share in the new Rooms Gallery
● Instantly measure any two points in your room with our precision touch CROSSHAIRS MEASURE TOOL
● Make and share detailed SHOPPING LISTS / INVENTORIES in your local currency to help with buying decisions
● Add "EYELINER" to your room for eye-catching flair that will make your design pop in real life
● Apply Mark's TEN COMMANDMENTS OF INTERIOR DESIGN to your living space with our room checkout feature
● DOWNLOAD published room designs and custom colors created by other MOC HD users
● Create infinite angles, recesses, and irregular plan features with the MULTI-DIMENSIONAL wall design editor
● Add room BACKGROUND COLOR OPTION to represent wall paint or wallpaper
Whether you are a professional interior designer searching for a tool that helps you conceptualize, design, store and shop for a client; or just a daydreamer planning your fantasy living space, Mark On Call™ lets you realize your vision…all within the palm of your hand!
What's New in Version 2.7.3
More bug fixes.
I would have given this app 5 stars, and I use to LOVE this app..... Then for some reason it won't allow me to save an item I would measure and create, then allow me to pull that item up for another room. WHAT HAPPENED!?! Now I have to recreate those items if I want to see how it might look if I placed it in another room. Until this issue is fixed I will only give it 2 stars.
Also would like to mention that the only furniture selections offered are from the living room..... There use to be others like kitchen and bedroom. Please please please fix!!'n
Just right for me!
We are buying a new house and I'm unsure where we will place furniture and will have limited help when we do, so this was perfect for what I needed - mapping out rooms and moving furniture around to find the best placement. This will save me so much time. Thanks!
Don't waste your $$
This app looks pretty good. But it isn't user friendly. I kept having to close it out to get back home since the back button didn't hardly show up or work- The floor plan wasn't workable. It kept freezing. There are just a lot smoother apps out there...