Home Inventory Mobile Backup
By Binary Formations, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Home Inventory Mobile Backup is one of two free iOS helper apps for Home Inventory for the Mac. You must have Home Inventory on your Mac in order to use Mobile Backup.
With Mobile Backup, you can backup your Home Inventory files to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and view the items in your inventory while on the go. And, should you ever need to, you can restore your inventory from Home Inventory Mobile Backup back onto your Mac.
• Download inventory files backed up to Dropbox using the Backup to Dropbox feature in Home Inventory version 3.2 or later.
• Backup and restore inventory files through iTunes or over your WiFi network.
• View all of the items in your inventory right on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, including warranty information notes, photos, and receipts.
• View your policy insurance policy details.
• Email, print, and share item photos, receipts, and file attachments.
• Support for password protected inventory files helps keep your inventory safe from prying eyes.
***Home Inventory Remote Entry is available on the App Store for adding and editing items in Home Inventory on your Mac.***
What's New in Version 2.2
• Support for new file format introduced in Home Inventory version 3.6.
• Support for browsing the item list by heir (for files generated by Home Inventory 3.6 or later).
• Photo and receipt labels are now shown when viewing photos and receipts.
No Option for iCloud Back-UP
Home inventory STILL has no option for iCloud Back-Up. Forces you to use Drop Box if you want a cloud back-up. SAD, I'd give it 5 stars if it did. I guess the developers are TOO lazy to foloow Apple requirements for iCloud Back-Up?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 19, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Binary Formations, LLC
- © 2014-2016 Binary Formations, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.