Home Library for iPad
By Shahab H Farooqui
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION TO TRY THIS APP BEFORE YOU BUY ...THANK YOU****
Home Library v 4.0.1 iPad app helps you easily maintain your library at home. With this app you can :
1.Store your book, cds, dvds details (title, author,artist) simply by scanning the barcode on the media.
2.Keep track of books and cds you've lent to friends, family and colleagues.
3. All your books, cds and dvds details are stored on a secured website with no fees. Handy in the event of a home insurance claim!
4. Send polite reminders to your friends who haven't returned your books!
5. The 'Wishlist' option stores all the books you'd like to buy.
6. Thinking of buying a book? Not sure if you've got it in your bookshelf at home already? Simply scan the barcode on the book while you're in the bookstore to check!
7. Keep track of all your borrowed books from the library.Get a reminder when the book is due for returns.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Updated to support for iOS8
Few other performance improvements.
It looked like at first it would be worth the money. But the app looks nothing like the photos, it freezes and no amount of time resets it, it doesn't give you most of the abilities the web version does. Really the developer didn't even meet the standards it set in the Lite version. Too bad, it looked like it had major potential.
DO NOT UPDATE! NI STARS ON THOS ONE,
Don't do it! Totally changes the look of the app. Does not look like the one in the App Store. Horrible update. You can only see a few books at a time and the bookshelf is gone. Bring back the old version. For those of you who hate Ios8, don't date!
The worst.....and after almost 2000 books in my inventory...I want to cry!!!!!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Nov 04, 2014
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shahab H Farooqui
- © Touchscreen Software Solutions Pty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.