By POJO Software Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Finally! An application that tracks the upkeep of your biggest investment—your home. HOME MAINTENANCE alerts you to items in your home that need repair or inspection according to a schedule set by you. Choose from the application’s predefined list of suggested items and how to care for them or create your own. Maintain a service history for all items along with details of the repairman, cost and date last serviced. HOME MAINTENANCE will automatically update your next service schedule and visually warn you when items are due for servicing. You will never need to wonder when it was that you last replaced the shingles on the roof and you will know exactly how to prolong the life of your water heater so it doesn’t end up leaking all over your basement floor. HOME MAINTENANCE is your one-stop shop for all your home’s maintenance needs.
- Maintain separate maintenance schedules for multiple homes
- Ability to sync data between multiple iOS devices (iphone, ipad, ipod touch). This allows you to sync data and photos between multiple devices running Home Maintenance. This is one of the most frequently requested features.
- Add photos of each home along with purchase information and current appraisal value.
- Two predefined lists enable you to choose from the essential items—roof, attic, foundation, heating/cooling system, deck, etc.—and comprehensive items—garbage disposal, garage door system, GFI outlets, bathroom caulk, etc.
- Create your own list.
- Add your own items.
- Add photos of items.
- Add photos to services. Great for keeping track of service receipts as well as changes to items over time.
- Follow suggested time period for inspection/repair of each item or set your own time schedule.
- Be visually alerted to the items needing service and due date within the application.
- Maintain service history of each item with service company information, date performed and cost.
- Next service is automatically updated.
- Email yourself a complete Maintenance Record of each home.
- Printing support for reports (requires a supported printer)
If you have questions or run into issues while using the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions and issues will be answered within 24 hrs. If you don't hear back from us within 24 hours, please email us at email@example.com instead. We have been experiencing email problems with our hosting provider so please bear with us.
Note: if you are using the iPhone 3GS, you must upgrade to the latest version of iOS for Home Maintenance to run properly.
If you would like to see a new feature or functionality in the next release, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A lot of small businesses are using this application to run all maintenance related services. We have plans to release a version of the app which will allow you to maintain everything from cars, boats, homes, mowers, trackers, to plants and pets so please contact us if you would like to see a specific set of features in this coming release.
Please support us by rating the app.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Items are now sorted by due dates
- Support for custom Service Types when creating a service record
- Using contacts in iOS is now optional. This setting is available in Settings.
- Stability improvements, especially on iPad 2
Not ios8 compatible and customer support MIA
One of my oldest and best apps, and had (HAD) strong customer support. Used it to track all of my home repairs, maintenance, contractors, service calls...it was great. Until IOS 8. Actually before then, because I contacted about what options were coming to sync across devices after Google bought and discontinued "bump" syncing. Poor response was indicative of things to come. With IOS 8, I contacted developer to describe specific problems that made the app basically useless. I couldn't even generate a report anymore so, without sync option, I was really worried about losing years of data. Never a response despite repeated inquiries. No idea why things changed, but do NOT pay for this app until the developer gets back on the ball. As for me, now searching for replacement app even though it means re-entering all my data....sad, it really was great.
Used to be great - another abandoned app
Have used this app to manage my primary home and a rental property for several years. Now I can't add new tasks anymore. Last update was six years ago. I think that says everything you need to know.
I want my money back
What the heck? All I could do was enter stuff like the address and when I bought it. There was NOTHING else there! No tasks, no schedules, not even a way to manually enter any of this. Utterly useless. How do I get my money back?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 09, 2011
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: POJO Software Incorporated
- © POJO Software Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.