Home Design DIY Interior Floor Layout Space Planning & House Decorating Tool HD by Mark On Call
By M.O.C. Interior Designer, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"OUR PICK OF THE 50 BEST IPAD APPS...MARK ON CALL HD" - The Guardian
***DEMO VIDEO @ MARKONCALL.COM***
"It's the next best thing to hiring a designer or having an assistant.” - Apartment Therapy
"Save yourself from failed room rearranging (wow, that chair was bigger than it looked!) with this handy app" - Good Housekeeping, AMAZING APPS
"The preferred digital assistant for home decor—4.5 out of 5 stars" - Mac|Life
"You can snap pics of fabric, flooring and finishing inspirations you come across on your décor field trips and insert them onto the floor plans." - Wendy Wong, TheVogueCity.com
*PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT MARK ON CALL™ FOR IPHONE*
*WORKS IN BOTH ENGLISH & METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS*
With this easy-to-use app now optimized for the iPad, designing and space planning your rooms is like having a personal product showroom with an on-call interior designer right at your fingertips.
Created by interior designer Mark Lewison, Mark On Call™ HD (MOC HD) for the Apple® iPad, lets the interior design professional, their clients—and do-it-yourselfers alike—plan, preview and carry out their design visions while staying organized and within budget.
Based on Mark's home decorating book, "What Would You Do With This Room?" (available in App Store), MOC HD is a serious tool for the professional and serious fun for anyone that loves to build and design models or play dollhouse.
Through experimentation, you can solve design problems within your existing space…or simply create your fantasy dream plans.
With MOC HD, you can:
● Quickly become a self-confident designer by creating, experimenting and implementing detailed visual plans in minutes
● Design for how you live by using the handy space programming checklist
● Take pictures of actual finishes, fabrics, rugs and flooring from your favorite manufacturers and "SKIN" them onto ANY item or surface in your room using your iPad camera or images from your photo library
● Custom SIZE, PLACE, LOCK, REPLACE and AUTO-LAYER with a full set of architectural, living, dining, bed, bath, kitchen, and generic room elements for intricate virtual planning
● Save CUSTOM ROOM PIECES for use in all your floor plans
● Instantly measure any two points in your plan with our precision touch CROSSHAIRS MEASURE TOOL
● Create infinite angles, recesses, and irregular plan features with the MULTI-DIMENSIONAL wall design editor
● (NEW!) Show ALL ITEM and PLAN DIMENSIONS + AUTO-SQUARE FT/M AREA DISPLAY
● Access the Presets Palette offering pre-loaded color, pattern, wood and stone options; easily add your own; or IMPORT custom colors and patterns other MOC HD users share in the Rooms Gallery
● BACKUP, PUBLISH, EASILY TRANSFER designs to other iPad devices, create room templates and COLLABORATE with other designers, clients, friends, family and MOC HD users from the CLOUD
● Make and share detailed SHOPPING LISTS / INVENTORIES in your local currency to help with buying decisions
● Add "EYELINER" to your room for eye-catching flair that will make your design pop in real life
● DOWNLOAD published room designs and custom colors created by other MOC HD users
● Apply Mark's TEN COMMANDMENTS OF INTERIOR DESIGN to your living space with our room checkout feature
Whether you are a professional interior designer searching for a tool that helps you conceptualize, design, store and shop for a client; or just a daydreamer planning your fantasy living space, Mark On Call™ HD lets you realize your vision…all within the palms of your hands!
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Deleting an item from a room no longer crashes the app.
Measurement tool works again!
New update has killed the app.
Please fix the new issues. I use this app daily but the new update has ruined the app. It just kicks me out of floor plans and when I return to the app, the floor plan is gone.
Cant get a thing done
I just signed up for this app and i cant get a single wall mapped before I'm kicked completely out of the app. I feel robbed