Whether you live in a large house or rent a modest apartment, it’s hard to know and remember all the things to properly take care of your home.
The amazing Home Wizard app helps you to save time, keep safe, save energy and more . . . by calculating for you a personalized monthly home care program for your particular home, based on your type of home, home features, goals, local climate, knowledge level, and priorities.
Key features include:
- calculates personalized tasks, tips & home improvement ideas for your particular home, goals, etc.
- recommended home care tasks can be marked as ‘done’ to track your progress.
- home care tasks can be assigned to helpers, and you can monitor as they are completed.
- you can add your own custom home care tasks.
- provides personalized tips and home improvement ideas to help you achieve your goals for your particular home.
- monthly reminders can be set for the time that best suits you.
- includes a how-to guide for every task and feature of your home.
- allows adding additional homes, for caring for vacation homes, relatives dwellings, etc.
- you can access your personal home care program from any device or online.
And if you are a home professional (realtor, home inspector, HVAC contractor, etc.), providing your customers with the Home Wizard app with a Promo Code is a great way to show them that you really care about helping them to take care of their home, and it also helps you to promote your personal brand.
iOS 8 & 9 compatibility enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Consistent app support and updates, gives a comprehensive customized list of tasks based on the time of year and recurring when needed to keep your home well maintained based on your home type and size, rental status, and appliances. Keep your home in good order and learn lots of great tips to help with energy savings. Highly recommended. I only wish they'd make one for cleaning, too! (Please read this and do that. I will love you forever)
So many errors, old style ui
This app needs serious bug fixes and updates, even the most basic tasks give me errors
Was great, now content and instructions gone
Good checklist but the lack of instructions is now frustrating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.