What is preventing you from living your life to the fullest TODAY? Body aches? Stress? Your mood? You can use yoga to deal with it! Home yoga practice app verbally guides you through the process of choosing the right yoga practice for you on any given day. It invites you to check in with yourself and take into account your physical, energetic and mental-emotional needs. That way whichever practice you choose, you can be sure that it will be relevant to YOU. It’s just like having a private yoga teacher in your phone!
Home yoga practice app includes videos of yoga practices to address your physical needs (hips, knees, backs, necks – you name it), energetic needs (low energy, excess energy, stress and so on), mental-emotional needs (to deal with anger, fear, anxiety, and others), as well as chair practices and specialty practices. The collection is regularly updated to add more videos.
• Step-by-step selection process to help you choose a practice that you need
at that exact moment
• Various practice length options to accommodate your schedule (from 7 to 65 minutes, sorted for your convenience)
• Short informational introductions to give you a better idea of what the practice is about and how you can get the most out of it
• Convenient reminders to help you get down to your yoga mat and begin your practice
EXAMPLES OF PRACTICES INCLUDED
• Strengthen your back and clear your head – 20 min
• Yoga practice for core awareness and strength – 24 min
• Stabilize your hips and sacrum – 33 min
• Let go of the iHunch: Improve your posture yoga practice – 41 min
• Yoga practice to release piriformis tension – 58 min
• Breathe better yoga practice – 34 min
• Quick mind-focusing yoga practice – 23 min
• Train your static and dynamic balance - 48 min
• Letting go of worry and finding inner peace – 24 min
• Chair yoga practice for the hips – 51 min
and many, many others!
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Olga Kabel is a yoga teacher and yoga therapist who has been teaching yoga for over 15 years. She is a founder and managing director of Sequence Wiz - a web-based yoga sequence builder that assists yoga teachers and yoga therapists in creating and organizing yoga practices. It also features simple, informational articles on how to create effective yoga practices. Olga strongly believes in the healing power of this ancient discipline on every level: physical, psychological, and spiritual. She strives to make yoga practices accessible to students of any age, physical ability and medical history specializing in helping her students relieve muscle aches and pains, manage stress and anxiety, and develop mental focus.
“Every day life throws a different challenge at us and personal yoga practice can become a powerful and reliable ally in dealing with those challenges. I take comfort in knowing that even after spending 20 minutes on my mat I will emerge at the end with fewer aches, more consistent energy and clearer outlook on life. Join me in this journey and you can do the same!” – Olga Kabel
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OLGA’S VIDEOS
• “I have been searching for a yoga video to help with my very, very painful neck. This is, by far, the most helpful one I have ever done. I will be adding it to my daily routine. Thank you so much, I can now start my day with a pain-free neck. Namaste.” – Treena J. D.
• “One of the best core flows I ever tried, it really creates awareness of all the muscles. Thank you so much for this beautiful practice :)” – Laura B.
• “Exquisite on so many levels. The individual practices make sense and are easy to do, and the sequence is lovely. No wonder you’re “the wiz”! Beautifully demonstrated and narrated. Sending SI students your way.” – Fred B.
There are no subscriptions and no monthly fees. During this introductory offer you get access to the entire library of videos for one-time payment of $1.99. Start your home yoga practice today!
Ratings and Reviews
Great yoga teacher and sequences
I love Olga’s web site and her approach to yoga. The focus on deliberate sequencing is very effective for enhancing my practice. I’d suggest offering the option to search and view all of the sequence choices without having to go through the whole decision tree. I am familiar with the web site and sometimes want to go straight to a sequence. It would also be cool to reproduce the body map from the web site that shows different sequences for each body part.
Latest Problem with app
This program has been recommended by our yoga teacher and I have also been recommending to friends. It has its share of technical problems regularly though. Like not completely downloading and lately it would just crash whenever the button to start is pressed. I really love this program and use it regularly. I hope the developer does a regular check to ensure that program runs smoothly.
Changed My Life
This yoga app is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. The combination of yoga wisdom and therapeutic anatomy has made these sequences very effective for healing and overarching my various physical limitations. The variety of sequences for different purposes and time frames makes it very flexible - as a yoga app should be.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.