Homebase is the easiest way to manage your work schedule. Check your schedule & communicate with your team while you're on the go.
FEATURES FOR EVERYONE
• Clock in on your device (Essentials plan and above)
• View your work schedule
• See who is working with you
• View hours worked and estimated earnings
• Request and manage shift trades & time off
• Chat with your coworkers in real-time
• Create group chats
• Receive shift reminders for when you’re working
• Manage your contact information and profile
• Sign in with your mobile phone number in addition to email
FEATURES FOR MANAGERS
• Build your schedule
• View clock in status of all employees scheduled today, and add or edit the timecards of any employees
• Sales, scheduled labor cost, actual labor cost, and labor as a % of sales
• Team schedule and quick text and call information for your whole team
• See who's available to be called in
• Message your employees in real-time
Homebase provides a basic tier of service for free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free. Businesses can also subscribe to the Essentials plan from within the app to access features like the mobile time clock, shifts notes, and distributing the schedule by text message.
• IMPROVED: Messaging read receipts now show the total number of recipients the message was sent to in addition to the number that have read it
• NEW: Managers can send quick reminders to the team from the Store page for things like taking a break or reminding them of an upcoming holiday
Ratings and Reviews
Wish the clock out feature worked
I’ve used this app for sometime now and always wished it had the option to let you clock out on the app as sometimes I forget to clock out since I’m in a hurry, luckily I work for family so I don’t actually get in trouble for it but it is still an inconvenience. Then I remember reading that there was a feature for you to be able to clock out of the app and I was so glad, but I can never find it on my app and I have looked everywhere but the only option I get is to send my manager a msg letting them know I forgot to clock out. I updated the app to the newest version just today and saw that one of the things on the new update was a problem fixed in which some people didn’t have the clock out feature. I was really happy but then got disappointed, as I was on my way home I realized I forgot to clock out but then remembered the latest update and though thank goodness it was just fixed but much to my surprise I still couldn’t find that feature anywhere within the app. I again had to resort to just leaving a msg for my manager. Wish this would get fixed.
App keeps crashing or freezing
I use Homebase for my work, so far I’ve only had one issue in which, I was unable to clock out due to an update. Eventually it was fixed and I could clock out. Unfortunately I have run into another issue, this time it’s worse. When I try to open the app, it loads and brings me to the dashboard, but nothing is on it except the date and time, and clock in button. All the buttons are there, but I cannot access them, because the entire app is frozen, after waiting a bit, the entire app crashes. I’ve tried deleting the app and downloading again, but it doesn’t work. I saw that there was a new update, it seems that every time there is a new update, more base parts of the app don’t work. Please read this and please fix it. The app is great other than constant updates that constantly bring more problems to the app. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, our apologies, please download the latest update (version 3.14.2) to fix the freezing problem. Reach out to us at email@example.com if the problem continues.
The app is pretty simple to use and tends to be super helpful with managing shifts. The only thing that kinda bugs me is the messages. Sometimes it shows that I have unread messages even though I’ve read all of them so I have to scroll up a few times in order for the notification icon to disappear. Also, when I go to delete one of my messages it takes a few tries. I also had trouble using the camera to send pictures. I have to take it a couple times in order for it to send. The last thing, though not super important but certainly convenient, it’d be nice to be able to label group messages. It can get a little confusing who I’m sending messages to when I have multiple recurring groups. Other than that, pretty solid app!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thanks for your review. You can in fact already customize the names of the group messages. When viewing a conversation, just tap on the "i" icon in the top right corner and you can rename it to anything you'd like, as long as it's not one of the predefined groups like Entire Team.
- Pioneer Works, Inc.
- 153 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Pioneer Works, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Homebase Essentials Plan $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.