Homebase is the easiest way to manage your work schedule. Check your schedule & communicate with your team while you're on the go.
FEATURES FOR EVERYONE
• Clock in on your device (Essentials plan and above)
• View your work schedule
• See who is working with you
• View hours worked and estimated earnings
• Request and manage shift trades & time off
• Chat with your coworkers in real-time
• Create group chats
• Receive shift reminders for when you’re working
• Manage your contact information and profile
• Sign in with your mobile phone number in addition to email
FEATURES FOR MANAGERS
• Build your schedule
• View clock in status of all employees scheduled today, and add or edit the timecards of any employees
• Sales, scheduled labor cost, actual labor cost, and labor as a % of sales
• Team schedule and quick text and call information for your whole team
• See who's available to be called in
• Message your employees in real-time
Homebase provides a basic tier of service for free to all businesses, and our mobile app is free.
• NEW: The app's navigation has been updated with a fresh look.
- Everyone has a new starting tab called Homebase
- Managers now have the Store and Dashboard tabs combined into the new Homebase tab
- Now you can access your profile from any page by tapping your avatar in the top left corner
• NEW: A brand new Profile page to go along with the new navigation!
- View all Shout Outs and Milestones that you've earned
- Generate a PDF of your profile
- Add your education
- Attach a photo to your certificate
Ratings and Reviews
The Worst App For Your Business
I’ve never written an app review before, but felt the strong need to let other business owners know. I have almost 10 businesses using Homebase since we did our initial testing then switched to this app. Initially we did not see many issues, but you multiply that by 10 now and it’s magnified. The app crashes all the time, team members clearly clock in or out but the app does not record the time— just the basic essentials for a time keeping app that are not fulfilled. Their support is a joke until you threaten to leave then they try to get you to stay. It’s shameful that an app that is supposed to increase efficiency and time for the business owner is doing the exact opposite. My management team would bring up Homebase issues every other week. Homebase would rebuttal by saying our team did not know how to clock out and that “it can be confusing.” Stupidity. If you know the app is supposedly confusing to track time, then why wouldn’t you increase user’s experience and make it easier?! And secondly, the issues are reported by veteran employees that have been using the app and know the ins and outs since we’ve implemented it. My advice is to not use Homebase if you have more than 1 location. If you still want to use it, then mentally prepare for all the headaches you are about to get.
Hi drewdds, we're sorry to hear that Homebase has not met your expectations. We strive to provide our customers the best experience possible and embrace both positive and negative feedback in order to continuously improve. Please send us a note at email@example.com to provide us the opportunity to turn things around for you.
Wish the clock out feature worked
I’ve used this app for sometime now and always wished it had the option to let you clock out on the app as sometimes I forget to clock out since I’m in a hurry, luckily I work for family so I don’t actually get in trouble for it but it is still an inconvenience. Then I remember reading that there was a feature for you to be able to clock out of the app and I was so glad, but I can never find it on my app and I have looked everywhere but the only option I get is to send my manager a msg letting them know I forgot to clock out. I updated the app to the newest version just today and saw that one of the things on the new update was a problem fixed in which some people didn’t have the clock out feature. I was really happy but then got disappointed, as I was on my way home I realized I forgot to clock out but then remembered the latest update and though thank goodness it was just fixed but much to my surprise I still couldn’t find that feature anywhere within the app. I again had to resort to just leaving a msg for my manager. Wish this would get fixed.
App keeps crashing or freezing
I use Homebase for my work, so far I’ve only had one issue in which, I was unable to clock out due to an update. Eventually it was fixed and I could clock out. Unfortunately I have run into another issue, this time it’s worse. When I try to open the app, it loads and brings me to the dashboard, but nothing is on it except the date and time, and clock in button. All the buttons are there, but I cannot access them, because the entire app is frozen, after waiting a bit, the entire app crashes. I’ve tried deleting the app and downloading again, but it doesn’t work. I saw that there was a new update, it seems that every time there is a new update, more base parts of the app don’t work. Please read this and please fix it. The app is great other than constant updates that constantly bring more problems to the app. Thank you.
Hi there, our apologies, please download the latest update (version 3.14.2) to fix the freezing problem. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the problem continues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.