Use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to control Insteon lights and appliances in your home from anywhere with an Internet connection. Homeboy uses the native look and feel of your device to provide your entire family with a simple way of controlling the home. Set up your Insteon home and devices using Insteon's Insteon for Hub app, then use Homeboy to control it all. Just sign in with your Insteon account credentials.
- Control Insteon lights, appliances, and scenes with a simple, easy-to-use app
- Quickly access all Insteon devices, scenes, favorites, and rooms
- Maintain a comfortable environment with Insteon fans and thermostats
- Check device statuses throughout your home with one glance
- Switch between two or more homes to control multiple locations
- Use in portrait or landscape orientation on all iOS devices
- Control your home while multitasking with the iPad's Slide Over and Split View features
- Requires the Insteon Hub v2 (model 2245-222) and Insteon devices
We encourage you to provide feedback about issues and feature requests. Current limitations include:
- Supports most Insteon lighting and appliance modules, dimmers, and outlets
- Supports primary load on keypads and dual outlets
- This release does not support sensors or cameras
- Added the ability to refresh device status on the device control screen
- Fixed bug: FanLinc icon sometimes showed incorrect status
- Fixed bug: Devices and scenes did not update correctly after signing out and signing back in
- Other minor bugs and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ok App -- but needs work
The app functions pretty well and seems quicker and more responsive than the Insteon for Hub app. However, (IMHO) the graphic interface is pretty lame, unnecessarily colorless and boring and does not make a good use of screen real estate. The real bummer for me is no support for my cameras -- which Insteon for Hub does quite well.
Just installed on my phone. It is super easy to setup. It’s quick and responsive and does everything as advertised. Not flashy but I’m sure that’s why it performs so well. Great job!!!!
Why use another app if colors and style are the same. ...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.