HomeBudget with Sync
By Anishu, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now available in mobile [iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Mac OS, Windows], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
- Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
- Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
What's New in Version 3.2.8
Minor bug fixes
Best Bills/Expense App!
I have tried nearly all the finance apps on the AppStore, but none come to having the best but simple functionality as this.
Unlike other apps, this has a bills and expense tracker combo, which is great. You don't need to have 2 separate apps.
The only reason for a 4-star is because they only allow bills to be entered from the past 5 years. I'd like to enter bills earlier than that but it currently does not support it.
Once it does, I'll update my rating!
UPDATE: I concur with mochibear911, this is still the BEST expenses/bills app in the AppStore. I also have tried dozens of others and this is still the most useful finance app out there.
I have not seen a single finance app so far that allows users to upload their own customized category icons, and is one of the main reasons I still stick with HomeBudget.
I really WISH they would update the app to show a wider range of graph details, as the current graphs are really out-dated and does not provide a very good visual of expenses.
Doesn't Sync with iPhone 6s
My husband and I had this app with our iPhone 5s' and the sync worked really well. When we upgraded last summer the sync function didn't work. I've tried to sync is many times and it doesn't work. We continue to use the computer version as a way to balance our accounts and see how much is coming in and going out each month. We like it for this reason. However, we purchased this app with the sync so we could use it on the go to communicate our spending and use the budget.
Developers: please fix this problem with sync feature on iPhone 6s. Thank you
Best budget and expenses app ever , the only thing it needs is to have the option to choose income or expense in the same window it's really annoying to have to go to a different menu to do either or
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 08, 2017
- Version: 3.2.8
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Anishu, Inc.
- © 2017 Anishu, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.