HomeBudget with Sync
By Anishu, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now available in mobile [iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Mac OS, Windows], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
- Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
- Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
What's New in Version 3.2.3
Fix for crash seen on startup by some users
THE BEST of 79 expense tracking apps i tried in App Store.
I have downloaded/purchased all current 79 major expense trackers on the App Store. This is unquestionably the best one by a large margin.
Life changing is the only way to describe home budget. The interface is colorful and gorgeous and everything is placed with deep thought is as well. I can't tell you how many thousands of dollars I have saved from this app. Please buy this software and support the author. I along with many other fanatic home budget users want to see its development.
THANK YOU FOR IPHONE 6/6+ support AND Touch ID! Yes! It looks absolutely fantastic!!
1)Option to delete receipts pictures
2)ability to check amount paid to payee within amount of time specified.
3) add a percentage saved this month year to quick view
The other feature I wish it had was mint-style account access to be Able to see charges automatically. That is a huge request bad honestly not a big deal if home budget doesn't have it since it is very easy to put charges in.
In it's current iteration, I am extremely pleased. I have saved so much money by tracking my- spending. I have my budget now and I add all purchases to home budget immediately and try to titrate my purchases accordingly to meet my goal.
Support is very prompt and considerate with their responded thanks James !!
Very good app - a long time user
This app has everything you need to manage your finances. Split transactions across categories or calendar months, bills and reminders, account reconciliation, graphs and statistics, syncing across multiple devices, and so much more. I have been using this app for years, can't even remember how long it has been. I am sure there are some ways to improve the app, making some of the features more discoverable and usable for newer users, but I would still say this app is amongst the best out there.
Solid performer, lacking some important features
I purchased both the iOS and Windows versions. So far I have not been able to figure out how to split a transaction.
For example, shopping at CostCo I buy more than groceries. I buy food, dog food & treats, paper goods, etc. this app doesn't seem to allow me to break that one transaction into multiple categories.
I have switched to another app/desktop combo, but will give this another chance very soon to see if they have addressed this issue - or I have found where it is hidden.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 17, 2016
- Version: 3.2.3
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Anishu, Inc.
- © 2016 Anishu, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.