HomeBudget with Sync
By Anishu, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
33% off. For a limited time only!
Now available in mobile [iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Mac OS, Windows], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact email@example.com, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
- Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
- Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
What's New in Version 3.2.0
CSV import of account transactions
THE BEST of 79 expense tracking apps i tried in App Store.
I have downloaded/purchased all current 79 major expense trackers on the App Store. This is unquestionably the best one by a large margin.
Life changing is the only way to describe home budget. The interface is colorful and gorgeous and everything is placed with deep thought is as well. I can't tell you how many thousands of dollars I have saved from this app. Please buy this software and support the author. I along with many other fanatic home budget users want to see its development.
THANK YOU FOR IPHONE 6/6+ support AND Touch ID! Yes! It looks absolutely fantastic!!
1)Option to delete receipts pictures
2)ability to check amount paid to payee within amount of time specified.
3) add a percentage saved this month year to quick view
The other feature I wish it had was mint-style account access to be Able to see charges automatically. That is a huge request bad honestly not a big deal if home budget doesn't have it since it is very easy to put charges in.
In it's current iteration, I am extremely pleased. I have saved so much money by tracking my- spending. I have my budget now and I add all purchases to home budget immediately and try to titrate my purchases accordingly to meet my goal.
Support is very prompt and considerate with their responded thanks James !!
Best I have used, sync issues
Best budgeting app I have used so far. It is simple and intuitive, just takes a bit to get set up. Overall I am very happy with it and it is helping to track our family's expenses.
Unfortunately there are some glitches that I hope get resolved soon. The first being that if you edit a recurring bill from a different device than the one that created that bill it will generate duplicate bills. Also it seems that weekly recurring bills are not reflecting in the corresponding budget correctly. If I pay the bill from my phone and the bill was created from another device it won't reflect in the budget until I login on the original device. The app just seems to have some weird sync issues, that can be worked around.
This app use to be useful... Now it's useless
Previously I would have given this app 5 stars. The ability to track multiple accounts, recurring bills, etc was amazing coupled with the fact that I could directly import my bank transactions and simply categorize them with a few taps of the screen. To top it off, it synced between my 3 Apple devices!!!
HOWEVER, sometime in the last year there was an update that basically has destroyed any ability whatsoever to link my bank account to the APP, this was probably my favorite feature, and now every time I try to relink it I receive an ERROR message. I've become more than frustrated, and wish that an update would be done to correct this issue. I emailed the developer months ago with no response. So for now, 2 stars is a stretch.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Anishu, Inc.
- © 2015 Anishu, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.