HomeBudget with Sync
By Anishu, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
40% off. For a limited time only!
Now available in mobile [iPhone/iPad] and desktop versions [Mac OS, Windows], including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions. (Separate purchase required for each OS platform).
A lite version of HomeBudget is available under the free applications category. Give it a try.
Contact email@example.com, if you need help. We have no way of contacting you if you post an issue as a review.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting, and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for information on configuring Family Sync.
- Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
- Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
- Optionally associate an account and payee with an expense
- Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
- Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion
- Search expense entries
- Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
- Optionally associate an account with the income
- Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
- Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
- Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
- Calendar and list view of Bills
- Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
- Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
- Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
- Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
- Budget rollover
- Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
- Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
- Ability to choose a different base currency for each account
- Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
- Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down (Available in the Expenses screen).
- Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
- Automatically sync multiple devices (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G and WiFi
- Work within the same budget with other members of the household
- Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
- Ability to upload your own list of category icons
- Large numeric keypad for expense/income amount entry
- HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Minor bug fixes
Good but need some improvement
Been using this app for few years and hope the dev will continue to support this app.
Hope there will be update for moving sub category option , been waiting for this.
When update each version , dropbox auto log out and need manually login for backup again. Very troublesome.
Also if we can browse back to history to look for that particular months account balance that would be nice to track out our history of balance.
It still is one of the best budgeting app in the appstore, i have tried tons of the budget app but this still stand out among the rest.
I hope this project will keep alive as i've seen tons of budgeting app being abandoned after a year or two and still left it in store without any update. As some of the customers i am willing to spend a few more dollars for another major update to keep the project alive. Keep this going guys.
I previously used YNAB but quit once they started charging yearly payments. This app improves on YNABs capability of linking multiple devices to your budget. For example, my wife can input a purchase from her phone that will automatically sync to all devices in the same group. Syncing happens over our cellular network so there is no need to have Dropbox. Very easy to use and does everything I need!
Apple friendly 👍🏻
Likely the best budgeting app EVER!!
The wife and I use our 2 iPhones and the iPad is the master device.
Here's the tricks:
- Read the user guide. Understanding how it works is important.
- Follow the startup suggestions. The wife and I plugged in everything for 2 weeks (my pay period) before setting budgets in the app and then set/tweaked budgets from there
- Use the app religiously!!! Plugging everything in; Savings accounts not included in summary; and with every paycheck, overtime is plugged in manually (80 hrs is recurring).
These tricks set the wife and I on the way to success. We've been using the app 3 months now and our finances have turned around!!
The main reason: We now make educated decisions on what we can spend if an impulse hits us.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 18, 2017
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Anishu, Inc.
- © 2017 Anishu, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.