*** To use this application you must be a current Netsmart Homecare Client ***
The Netsmart Homecare Mobile Phone application rounds out the suite of clinical solutions for home health and hospice agencies. It satisfies the time and attendance and clinical needs of home health and hospice aides, homemakers, social workers, chaplains and physical therapy assistants.
Developed by clinicians for clinicians, this tool permits effortless data gathering and updating of the clinical record while preserving the hands-on care giving interaction that is so vital to the patient encounter.
· Includes the time and attendance functionality that allows for the greatest ROI, including mileage calculations and turn-by-turn directions.
· Allows users to view their daily or weekly schedules and handles tasks and messaging with the agency.
· Clinical Reference/ Patient Chart: Aides, social workers, chaplains and PTA’s have view-only access to orders, vitals history, charting history, clinical note history, and falls and infections history.
· Aides, social workers, chaplains and PTA’s can document vital signs, care plan charting, and clinical notes.
· PTA’s can document the home exercise program, visit notes, and falls.
Made performance and stability improvements and fixed an issue related to open visits.
Ratings and Reviews
- Netsmart Technologies, Inc
- 104.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016-Netsmart, All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.