HomeDash ist the most beautiful and intuitive way to control your HomeKit devices.
HomeDash is the complete HomeKit solution that supports all important HomeKit functions. The app was developed with a clear focus on a great user experience, stability and performance. To convince as many users as possible, we offer you HomeDash for a fair price.
HomeDash is compatible with many HomeKit devices, such as the Philips Hue line, tado°, Ikea Tradfri, Elgato Eve accessories, Netatmo Healthy Home Coach, D-Link Omna 180, Logitech Circle & Parce Plus.
You can easily add new HomeKit devices, create rooms, zones and groups. Save your preferred settings as scenes that can be executed from the App, Siri, the HomeDash widget, your Apple Watch or directly from the iOS Home Screen (only available on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus or newer).
HomeDash provides unique functionalities, like:
· Great and easy to use user interface - so that you'll find all important functions more quickly.
· Manage scenes conveniently in folders
· Apply the current settings of a device (e.g. a lightbulb) to one or more other devices of the same kind.
· Capture the current settings of your lights to create new scenes quickly and easily.
· Control all devices of one group simultaneously.
· Activate scenes directly from Spotlight search.
· Replace accessory names with service names (aka Siri-names).
· Search: Quick access to accessories, rooms, scenes, automations and much more.
· Customization Options: Show and hide characteristic types within the accessory views as you like.
· General UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - so much better than the default Home app
This app is great! There are a ton of different ways to think about your smart home - room by room, all the light in the house, and more. This app gives you the flexibility to create dashboards that let you view your house however you like.
Of course, with this amount of flexibility, you always want more. For example, I’d love a grid system where you can drag and drop widgets to locate them wherever you want. Right now, they snap into place left-right and top-bottom, which makes it hard to group widgets the way you want. Also, I’d love an Outside Weather widget to compare with the Eve Degree sensor I have on my balcony.
But this app is already heads-and-shoulders above the others, and I’m more than happy to pay for its development and see it grow.
I like the ability to create dashboards based on function versus physical location. I built a device health dashboard so I can check on the battery status of all my HomeKit devices that use batteries.
However, there are some limitations in the current version. The biggest of which is the lack of any dashboard support for smart deadbolts or garage doors. The app sees them, and even has a door and windows category. My alarm systems motions sensors show up, but no way to add lock status and controls to a dashboard.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the review. Dashboard widgets for garage door openers or for alarm systems are already planned for future updates. Stay tuned! Marcus
Pretty, but could use improvement
I see where they’re going with this and I like the idea, but it adds little functionality over Apple’s app. Further user customization of the size, position, and content of panels, weather forecasts, upcoming automation, etc., would make this worth the fairly steep entry price. For now, it’s a little bit more than an attractive skin for HomeKit.
- inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 74.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.