See how homee makes your home smarter ...
The homee principle:
With homee you can control products of different radio technologies and manufacturers. At the moment homee supports Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, EnOcean and ZigBee.
The white Brain Cube of your homee connects to your local wireless network and lots of Wi-Fi devices. The colored cubes expands homee by Z-Wave, EnOcean and ZigBee radio.
You just need this app to always keep an eye on your home. Your iPhone and iPad becomes a remote for your home.
* Settings are now restructured with settings for each cube. Double headers have been removed and the size of description texts has been increased.
* New Z-Wave, EnOcean and ZigBee devices (More details see Core release notes)
* Community icons
* More icons for plugs, switches, heating, Homeegrams, plans and groups
* Devices with xmastree icon can now be added to Smart Widget Light
* Update czech localization
* The textfields above sliders now always allow input of decimal values
* Show related plans in device screen of window sensors
* Add inactive state for slider control when attribute is inactive
* The controls in the Smart Widget detail screen no longer collapse when an attribute updates
* After setup the homee time is refreshed to make sure an update check suceeds
* Prevent entering no wifi password in setup
* Update version screen after en/disabling beta updates
* The Homeegram selection in the Homeegrams list no longer changes itself on play or en/disable
* The in app notification bar is no longer misplacied during a voice call or use of location services
* The slider in Homeegrams no longers offers both 0 and -0 as values
* The electric current of Aeotec Smart Switch 6 and Oomi Plug in night mode is now shown correctly under measurements in the device screen
* The diary now shows a spinner when loading more entries when there are no entries in the last hour
* When the device is locked during an update the app now shows its success when unlocked again
* When the name of a new Smart Widget is changed during its creation the name is now updated correspondingly
* Sometimes lists showed old values after scrolling. This does no longer happen.
* Fix crash when a device, plan or group from search results is deleted
* Fix crash in smart widget object selection when using select all on an empty list
* Fix potentional crash in diary screen
* Fix order of Smart Widgets in selection screen for Home
* Fix login view screens overlaying themselves when when leaving the app shortly
* Do not show update available notification when version screen is already open
* Prevent reconnect process when starting setup while connected to a homee
* Prevent selection of current day in transfer plan schedule screen
* Fix crash in color picker of bulbs
* In the update progress screen the spinners are now working properly when opened during an update
* The update progress screen now has a close button when opened during an update
* Hide logout all button after all user devices have been logged out
* Minor text fixes
- Codeatelier GmbH
- 90.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Codeatelier GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.