Panasonic HomeHawk makes it quick and easy to create a powerful, wireless network of Home monitoring camera system in and outside the home. And monitor all from your smartphone and tablet with one simple app.
- Easy setup wizard
- No monthly service fees – monitoring, notification
- Cameras display real-time streaming
- Automatically record video to Micro SD cards in Access Point
- Select motion detection areas for specific recording and notification
- Camera enables 2-way communication
- Receive alerts when camera detect motion
- View alert event log
Ratings and Reviews
Good Solid Camera system
This is a good solid camera with a nice picture and good features that allow multiple cameras to be viewed by multiple people on their smartphone. It works well with my iPhone X and iPad and notifications only are sent to my Apple Watch.
It would be great if they could fix the motion trigger as even though I set the desired area, it still seems to trip when areas outside this area move. Additionally, Notifications work well but all say that they are coming from <HD Camera> instead of the name that you have given the camera, which is confusing if you have multiple cameras. Also, is there a way to get a longer (10ft) power cable or an extension for the power cable? Furthermore, the ability to turn off the LEDs for night vision if you are shooting thru a window since you cannot see anything but the LED lights reflecting back into the camera. Lastly, is there a way to see this on an Apple TV. It would be great if we could see all the cameras at the same time on a single screen. Any plans for this?
Keep up the good work on this. It is nice to see frequent updates.
Hits all the marks (some suggestions)
Hits all the marks.
Great system! Custom modes are useful for instant configuration changes. The slick no fuss set up, ease of use, and extreme signal range, makes this a superior choice to most comparable products.
A comment and two feature requests.
Manual/guide mentions an ability to flip images, but the feature is not available. Either the guide is wrong, or the feature is missing in a recent app update.
More push notification sounds — from gentle bird tweets to emergency sirens. At a minimum, please consider one additional option to wake up deep sleepers.
Export / save / record a video clip to phone. (Samsung has this feature.) Otherwise, it'll be difficult to send a video to the police or a social media crime watch group. Taking out the memory card is a pain and risks damaging the product.
It’s very good quality videos. However, it doesn’t have options for turn off or on alarms. I mean, if I turn on alarm of motions when I am staying at home, it cannot sounds if I go out. But if I turn on, so when I come my house it will have a lot of sounds from notifications. I wish it has an option like turn on or off but not setting , easy for users.
This app usually slow connection.
- Panasonic Corporation
- 94.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Panasonic Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.