Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep track of all your home improvement, gardening, and maintenance projects with Homeowner Calendar! Now with Push Notification!
- Built in calendar of tasks you need to do throughout the year to protect your investment in your home
- Alert badge lets you know on the home screen when you have tasks to take care of
- Push notification so you will get pop-up notifications when a task is due
- Add your own custom tasks
- Delete sample tasks or change the dates
Built in project reminders include:
- Periodic maintenance such as gutter cleaning, filter cleaning, smoke detectors, and more
- Gardening reminders for composting, mulching, seeding, planting, pruning, and more
- Special items such as tax reminders, holiday preparations, and patio furniture storage
What's New in Version 1.1
* Push Notification added so you will get pop-up notifications when a task is due
* Updated icon
Handy! Especially now with push notification.
Simple app that lets you know what you should be doing to your house at various points in the year. I may not do them all, but I can add more that are specific to my house, and I'd say 99 cents now might save me thousands later if I forgot to do some of these maintenance tasks. Push notification means that after I enter the tasks I need to do around the house for the year, I just forget about this application. It reminds me when something needs doing.
Nice but needs work
This is very helpful but needs some updates to really be a great tool.
1. Ability to edit each item-I may need
to prune roses at a different time than someone living in Oregon.
2. Ability to email items-I may want my husband to prune the roses.
3.Ability to set recurring items-prune those roses in spring and fall.
4. Ability to change icons.
There may be things that other users have thought of but this is my list for now.
If this app will keep track of all those nagging chores for me I can fill my head with better stuff.
User Satisfaction: Not Pleasant!
This app lacks:
1. Helpful information about how the screen elements work;
2. iOS Ready graphics;
3. Task's note;
4. Schedule recurring tasks;
5. Ability to add or select appropriate icons;
6. Settings to help utilize the app more productively; and
7. A list to view past overdue tasks.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 15, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2009 SplashData, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.