Homer - #1 Learn to Read Program for Kids Age 2-8
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Homer™ is the most reliable and effective educational reading app for kids.
Based on research by Harvard & Stanford professors, just 15 minutes of Homer™ reading a day was shown to increase early reading scores by 74% in reading study!
Get started with a free 30-day trial and cancel at any time if you or your child don’t love it!
A Homer™ subscription includes full access to each of the following:
-1,000+ phonics and ABC lessons in our groundbreaking step-by-step Homer method for kids ages 2-8
- 200+ stories for toddler, preschool, kindergarten and kids up to age 8
- Science and History lessons for kids to build advanced knowledge
- Art and Music activities for kids to foster creativity
- Educational, easy-to-use, nurturing, supportive and fun app for kids
- 150+ Printable Worksheets, Learning Games and Offline Activities
- 60 First Readers, your child’s first books they can read on their own!
- Capture magic memories. Homer records your child reading their first book
- 2015 Winner of the Teacher’s Choice Gold Award
Right now you can try a FREE Homer™ Trial for 30 days! If you enjoy your Homer trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue if you choose to remain a member. Membership options include monthly (7.99/month) or yearly (79.99/year - 16% discount).
You can easily cancel anytime, online, 24 hours a day. Scroll down further to learn more about our subscription policies before signing up.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
-Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
-No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Additional Homer ™ Info:
“One of the most comprehensive apps for teaching reading.”
- The New York Times
"In just six weeks, with no intervention from teachers, students who used Learn with Homer for 15 minutes per day improved the key skills most highly correlated with future reading success. That’s a big deal.”
- Dr. Susan B. Neuman, Former U.S. Assistant Secretary of Education, Professor of Early Childhood & Literacy Education, NYU
Try Homer - #1 Learn to Read Program for Kids Age 2-8 for FREE for 30 days! Up to 4 toddler, preschool, kindergarten children or kids from age 2-8 kids can learn on the same account. Help teach your children phonics and other reading skills with the #1 Learn-to-Read Program for kids, with lessons and games shown to increase early reading scores by 74% in a recent study.
“My daughter uses Homer every single day! Her teachers tell me she is reading way above grade level and I know Homer has helped make that happen.”
- Kelly S., mom of a Kindergarten student
Throughout 2016, Homer is free to qualified and verified teachers and librarians to support educational instruction with progress tracking for up to 32 individual students.
A recent study showed using Homer 15 minutes a day over a 6 week6-week period nearly doubled scores on the Test of Preschool Early Literacy, making it perfect for whole and small-group instruction, resource rooms and libraries as the most reliable and effective app for teaching a child to read.
“I have LOVED having this wonderful resource right at my fingertips! … The content is rich and correlates with what the students are learning. I have had several teachers ask me about how they can use it in their classrooms! Everyone is so impressed, including the kids!”
- Amanda H., Elementary School Teacher
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Hello again... we fixed a little crash on launch which Homer is very very sorry about!
My son loves the Homer app
Homer opened my eyes to what apps for learning can do. It's good and good for you. Somewhat like when I give my son some thing healthy to eat and he really likes the taste—not that he should eat this app ;-)
Favorite reading tool!
This is the best reading app I've found - I like the step by step "early reader" model that walks my daughter through different word sounds and then has a short story at the end to reinforce the lesson. Keep up the good work!
Homer is the best
The Homer app has been quite a game-changer for our family. My grandson has been struggling to read and the app has not only motivated him to want to read, but he is also feeling more confident about reading. The recording functionality is really helpful and engaging and I can see his face light up as he completes each level. Thank you for creating this wonderful product!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 368 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: HomerLearning, Inc.
- © 2014-2017 HomerLearning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Homer Unlimited Access$7.99
- Homer Unlimited Access$79.99
- Homer Unlimited Access$20.99
- Discover Zoo + About Us Multi-Pack$8.99
- Learn To Read 3-8 Multi-Pack$6.99
- Learn To Read 3-5 Multi-Pack$3.99
- Learn to Read Single Pack: Level 3$1.99
- Learn to Read Single Pack: Level 4$1.99
- Learn To Read 3-9 Multi-Pack$7.99
- Discover Single Pack: Feathered Friends$1.99