Homestyler Interior Design
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to see how furniture and décor products look in your home before you buy them? WIRED called it “an essential app”, Macworld chose it as one of the best Apple products of 2013, Architectural Digest puts it on the list of “can’t-live-without decorating apps”. Homestyler let’s you visualize interior design ideas!
Just snap a photo of your space to transform your iPhone or iPad into a virtual fitting room. Try out wall colors, décor items, and furniture products from real brands. Read about latest trends in how-to articles, get ideas and find inspiration from stunning interior design projects done by professional designers. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler!
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Clear out existing items to try out new ideas
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through Facebook and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
•App launch improvements.
Great game but sometimes it is frustrating when you try and paint the walls. Sometimes it is off center and sometimes that happens with the floor too! Some other suggestions would be to offer new furniture, allow the user to add doors, add new rooms, and maybe even animals to sit on the couch.
I love it
I characterizes rooms and how you are able to buy products off of it too is great! It's actually fun just making rooms, it gives a great representation of rooms in real life which I loath!
I absolutely LOVE this app, but every time I play it, it always crashes right in the middle of doing a room. If you could please fix this in an update I would be very happy
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 28.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.