Homestyler Interior Design
By Autodesk Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want to see how furniture and décor products look in your home before you buy them? WIRED called it “an essential app”, Macworld chose it as one of the best Apple products of 2013, Architectural Digest puts it on the list of “can’t-live-without decorating apps”. Homestyler let’s you visualize interior design ideas!
Just snap a photo of your space to transform your iPhone or iPad into a virtual fitting room. Try out wall colors, décor items, and furniture products from real brands. Read about latest trends in how-to articles, get ideas and find inspiration from stunning interior design projects done by professional designers. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler!
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Clear out existing items to try out new ideas
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through Facebook and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• A wide range of user requested bug fixes
Wonderful app but needs improvement
I enjoy this app so much. I love the ability to do interior design. However, this app needs a lot of improvements.
1) App crashes often and there is an issue with changing paint/wallpaper/floors
2) It would be nice to be able to go back to where you were in the catalog instead of having to do a new search each time.
3) Manipulation of the items from the catalog is difficult. If the item is small, it is hard to get two fingers on it.
4) Not all items are listed in the index of the catalog. For example, if I look at paintings, all the paintings in the catalog are not listed. You might find a totally different painting under a certain color or style.
I hope the developers read this review and make some changes, because this app could be really awesome. The fact that it is free is a bonus, but if the changes were made, I would even be willing to pay for the app.
Crashes and doesn't work properly most of the time
At first it was kind of buggy and sometimes crashed when I was painting the walls or changing the wood floors. Last night I updated because it was supposed to fix the bugs and now I can't change the floors at all because the option disappears when I try, and it crashes so often it's not even worth using anymore. I'll probably keep the app until the next update I case they ACTUALLY decide to fix it, but other than that it's utterly useless. I'm so disappointed because it was my favorite app.
Good app but slacking!
I really enjoy this app when I am on playing. But lately I have not been seeing much updated furniture. That would be nice. There also seems to be glitches in the game that were not there at first. But over all I love it!!!😉😀
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Autodesk
- © Autodesk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.