Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With Mobile Banking from Your Hometown Community Banks, Divisions of Morton Community Bank, you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
- Send money to individual people
- Manage your debit card
- Make deposits to your account
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added in the future.
This version includes user experience enhancements, bug fixes and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Different Rules For Different Customers
I have used this back for years and there is ups and downs .. Deposited A check for a settlement and was not called but mailed a letter and had to contact several people before they would lift a hold on a check it was beyond extreme and when contacting other banks what the back did was not legal ..
This bank needs spend some money to update their technology and keep up with the times. So disappointed in your app. Very basic, limited, and non-informative. As many banks as you’ve purchased these past few years you’d think you’d have spend some money for all your new clients ease of banking with you.
Years behind other Banks
If anyone who makes this app is reading. Download the Simple Bank app and do what they do. Also can we get some Apple Pay?
- Morton Community Bank
- 111.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.