At Hometown Pharmacies, your time and health is important to us! We make it convenient for you to access your prescriptions while on the go and here's how:
- Manage your family's prescriptions under one login account.
- View important information about your medication — uses, side effects, precautions, etc.
- Request a refill without logging in through the Quick Refill feature.
- Search through our extensive drug library better understand your medication.
- Read up-to-date health related articles and videos.
- Get directions to our store and view store hours.
Ratings and Reviews
Copy your competitors
1. Remove the login, the app is in my phone, no one can access it behind my passcode. It's too hard to login every time I want to use an app. It just won't happen. At least change it so it uses the fingerprint reader. But really just remove the passcode. Look at the Walgreens app.
2. All the extra information in the app is duplicated from elsewhere on the web, I'm not going to use this app to access this other info. All we need is the prescription refill scan. Again, look at the Walgreens app. You open the app, choose refill, point your smartphone camera at the barcode on the pill bottle, choose a pickup location and time. DONE. That's all we need! 😊
"Wrong app key"?
Worked fine before, but now it won't even open. Says "wrong app key: update application," but no update seems to be available!
- HOMETOWN PHARMACY PARTNERSHIPS LLC
- 26.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Hometown Pharmacies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.