Honey is your company’s go-to place for announcements, industry news, HR policies, important files, and links to other tools. It’s everything happening at your company in one simple, private place.
Honey is used and loved by the teams at Lowe’s, Sesame Street, Compass, Huge, Prezi, and more.
• Post quick updates, interesting reads, links, videos, and photos right from the app.
• Share to Honey from other apps, websites, and your camera roll using the iOS share menu.
• Like and comment on posts with your co-workers in real-time.
• View feeds to scan new and popular news across your company.
• Search for resources, articles, groups, and people.
• Stay up-to-date with push notifications.
Note: You must have a Honey account to use this app. Not using Honey yet? Visit www.sharehoney.com to get started.
- Fixed Sign-in with Google issue
Ratings and Reviews
Log in trouble
I have been using Honey app on my iMac without any problem. But, I have been able to log in to the iPhone app. Every time I try to log in to honey app I get the following message "invalid email or password" I reset my password and doesn't work at all. This app doesn't deserve any star at all.
Won’t allow log in
C’mon developers, read your feedback. How many of us have to ding this app for failing to recognize a valid email address and password combination before you fix the problem?
One star is one star too many for an app that can’t be used.
Unable to Log in
I absolutely love the Honey extension on my laptop; but I keep getting invalid email/password even after resetting it on their website. Would love it if y’all could get it working for IPhone X
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.