By Front & Main, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Honey is your company’s go-to place for announcements, industry news, HR policies, important files, and links to other tools. It’s everything happening at your company in one simple, private place.
Honey is used and loved by the teams at Lowe’s, Sesame Street, Compass, Huge, Prezi, and more.
• Post quick updates, interesting reads, links, videos, and photos right from the app.
• Share to Honey from other apps, websites, and your camera roll using the iOS share menu.
• Like and comment on posts with your co-workers in real-time.
• View feeds to scan new and popular news across your company.
• Search for resources, articles, groups, and people.
• Stay up-to-date with push notifications.
Note: You must have a Honey account to use this app. Not using Honey yet? Visit www.sharehoney.com to get started.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Fixes a crash uploading a photo from the Photo Library.
How many Honey apps exist?
I downloaded this item thinking it was the coupon app, but found an app that seems like it complicates your professional life eve more. Hooks in through Google if you let it, and they make it very tough to discover the way to delete your account (a trust killer). Not sure who was first, but I smell a trademark infringement suit coming on now that the other (coupon integrator) Honey is more well known.