Mark It! Photo Shopping List
By Bryan Wu
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stop typing and start shopping!
Like you, I shop using a grocery list on my phone, but get frustrated with typing and unlocking the phone over and over, so I wrote a simple app that brings hand-written lists into the modern era.
- Take a photo of your list. No retyping.
- Cross off items with your finger. You can erase your marks without erasing the photo.
- “Peek” under the ink to see what you got already.
- The screen stays awake as you walk the aisles! No more unlocking your phone over and over.
- Touch the camera to paste a photo
- Zoom in and pan by using two fingers
- Erase, undo, and redo
- Share, copy, and save your drawings
Fun for drawing on your friends, too!
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- New feature: Load your most recent photo with just a tap! Camera icon > Most Recent Photo
- Blank scratch paper now has a slight tint
- Fixed occasional incorrect zoom-levels when loading or deleting
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 20, 2017
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bryan Wu
- © 2017 Bryan Wu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.