A super-simple to-do list for your phone, optimized for shopping.
Like most of you, my grocery list is on my phone, but I get frustrated with typing then unlocking the phone over and over as I walk around the store.
So I wrote this little app! Here’s what I wanted:
- NO TYPING! Draw on anything: photograph the list on your fridge, your computer screen, or maybe a chat screenshot.
- The screen stays awake as you walk the aisles. No more unlocking your phone over and over.
- Zoom in and pan with two fingers
- Tap “Peek” to see what you crossed off.
- Touch the camera to paste a photo from another app
- Mark up screenshots using ‘load last photo’.
- Share, copy, and save your doodles.
Fun for drawing on photos of your friends, too!
- Now works on iPad!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple app that works perfectly. So handy, especially that your phone stays awake so you don’t have to unlock it 10 times while grocery shopping. Love it!
Easy Digital Grocery Lists!
Simple and Intuitive. Use with lists and photos.
Don’t waste the money...
All it does is let you markup (draw on) an image, which you can already do in Photos with the markup feature, so nothing special here at all. Wish I could get my $1.99 back.
Markup: neat, but poor for shopping. Anyway, you definitely can get your money back: just contact Apple and they’ll issue you a refund.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.