Featured by Apple, Forbes as "New Apps We Love", "Finance for Happy Couples", "Best Tech Apps To Help You Save & Invest", Honeydue is the best personal finance app for couples. Track your bills, bank balances and spending together, and engage in meaningful dialogue about your goals and habits.
• Choose how much you share with your partner
• See all of your bank account balances in one place, neatly organized.
• Set monthly household spending limits on each category, and get notified when you and your partner are nearing it.
• Add your own custom categories
• Get reminded you when it's time to pay your bills.
• Send a thumbs up to encourage your partner's spending habits, or choose from 6 other emojis
• Ask your partner if that mysterious purchase was theirs
• Divvy up expenses, and square up balances with your partner when the time is right
• Automatic categorization of all your spending
• Support for over 10,000+ banks (US only)
• Bank level security for your peace of mind:
Your data is encrypted in storage and in transit.
• SSL/TLS, passcode & TouchID, and multi-factor authentication.
• See the big picture and argue less about the little things
• Free up your time from financial chores and go enjoy your day!
• It's FREE!
At Honeydue, we want to earn your trust and treat both you and your partner like adults — you can decide what’s fair to pay (yes, even $0).
iTunes will charge your monthly payment once you confirm the subscription.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current month.
• Your monthly tip automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the monthly period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at:
Note: Honeydue is currently only available in the United States.
- New experience of connecting bank accounts
- Fixed duplicate charges with certain banks and improved some bank connection issues
Ratings and Reviews
HoneyDue is genius & ahead of the curve
In the few months that I’ve been a user of this app, I am duly impressed. Not only is the app unique, the support is awesome. The developers are very responsive, open to suggestions and are quick to implement changes to meet needs of its users. The fact that this app enables its users to budget individual accounts (privately) and budget joint accounts (sharing with partner) in a single app is one of a kind. I’ve done my share of research and no other app provides the level of service provided here and I look forward to continued upgrades to perfect the system. There are just a few enhancements I see necessary, which I brought to their attention. HoneyDue truly has a niche market, and the fact that they are so responsive, reflects positively on the company. The more well known budgeting apps out there (and we all know who those are) don't offer what HoneyDue offers. For anyone out there looking for a single app to budget their individual accounts in addition to their joint accounts, with the option to choose which account to keep private and which to share, this is the app for you. To top it off, the app is visually pleasing. Whether married or not, there are so many couples out there who seek a budgeting app to share with their partner, while keeping their individual accounts private. It is genius; HoneyDue is ahead of the curve and wish them the best of success.
My girlfriend and I love it!
It is simple and easy to use. Perfect for splitting rent, groceries, activities, and purchases. Also gives a good overview of your personal finances so it replaced Mint for me. Highly recommend for couples and honestly you should be transparent about your charges. It has privacy settings but it has built trust for my relationship that we can see all our finances without giving any controls. It is free but pay at least $1 a month to keep them in business.!It's worth it.
Would love to see improvements on loading new charges. It can sometimes take half a day to a whole weekend for charges to show up even if so see them on my card already. Also automatically show a price for splitting in half or setting some rules for split charges. I don't mind doing the math with the built in calculator but I 98% of the time do 50/50 split. Also, the ability to have venmo charges have the total automatically or maybe guide me to copy the amount first. Don't like having to remember the amount or switching back and forth between apps to get the right amount for payment. Lastly, some more budget setting tools and focus would be great! Fixed vs sporadic costs managing kind of things.
Excellent Tool, Super Intuitive
This app is so awesome. My spouse and I have joint and separate bank accounts, a common CC we put all daily expenses on, and totally combined finances. We will never use the split expense function, so I cannot speak that that part, but the rest of the app is exactly what we are looking for. The ability to change, and have it remember, categories to which certain types of expenses should be attributed is superb. I love how it breaks down expenses by category, that I can set a budget limit for some or all categories, that I can add custom categories, and that I can view by month. It would be nice to be able to view a specific date rage, or other increments besides a calendar month, but not having that fx does not currently affect my ability to use the app or my satisfaction with it. The design is clean, and the UI is very intuitive. I link our accounts and had a picture of last month's expenditures in minutes. Great work!
Great to hear! Thanks for your support and encouragement!
- WalletIQ, Inc.
- 86.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 WalletIQ, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Tip $0.99 $0.99
- Monthly Tip $1.99 $1.99
- Monthly Tip $4.99 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.