Honeyfi is a personal finance app that makes it easy to manage money as a couple. Together you can track your spending, budget, and bills. You can also plan and save for your financial goals as a couple.
Honeyfi is the first money management and savings app to help couples with everyday and long-term finances. You can see all of your bank accounts, credit cards, bills, and investments in one place, while controlling what you share with your partner. You can also save for your joint and individual financial goals.
We were recently featured as one of Apple's Apps We Love! We were also named one of Time’s top apps to help you save and Entrepreneur's top money saving apps.
With Honeyfi, it’s easy to work together with your partner on money. Just link your accounts to the app, choose what to share with your partner, and see your finances – organized and categorized – in one place. Then start saving for your biggest financial goals together with our automated savings feature.
* Save for anything from a vacation to a wedding to a home. Just tell us what you’re saving for, choose a savings rule, and we’ll do the rest. Both of you can contribute and track your progress.
*Automate your savings so you can save more, faster. All funds held within Honeyfi Goals are FDIC-insured up to a balance of $250,000. Withdraw your money at any time, quickly, and with no fees.
* Automatically sync your individual and household accounts to the app – bank accounts, credit cards, loans, investments. Honeyfi supports over 10,000 U.S. financial institutions.
* Based on your previous spending, Honeyfi automatically suggests a household budget. Easily edit your budget and track your spending against it.
* Create custom budget categories to track your spending the way you want.
* Split transactions to assign multiple categories.
* View searchable, categorized transactions across all of your accounts. Add comments and reactions to specific transactions to stay in sync with your partner.
* Optimized for the iPhone X!
* Protect your account using Touch ID.
* Honeyfi uses bank-level security to ensure that your sensitive personal finance information is secure and encrypted.
* We never store your banking credentials, and we work hard to keep our servers secure.
* All funds held within Honeyfi Goals are FDIC-insured up to a balance of $250,000.
At Honeyfi, we work hard to help our couples stay on top of their finances. You decide what's fair to pay (yes, you can pay $0), and no additional content is unlocked by tipping us.
iTunes will charge your monthly payment once you confirm the subscription. The subscription will automatically renew each month unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price you chose to pay.
You can manage your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time.
-Introducing Honeyfi Goals! Now you and your partner can use Honeyfi to automatically save for that upcoming vacation or fairytale wedding. And rest assured, the money you save is FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
-You spoke and we listened! Big improvements to the budget. More intuitive, simpler to use, and easier on the eyes.
-Protect your account with Touch ID
Ratings and Reviews
Now we’re talk’n
This app has addressed a BIG issue with my wife and me. We got so mad at Mint and deleted it because we couldn’t sync the data transactions between the two of us and not knowing what each other did even though we were accessing the same account. Finally Honeyfi has tapped into this and for the first time EVER we both are looking in real time at the same thing - even accounts that we individually had but are now made transparent (by choice) and I don’t have to answer a million questions and neither does she. Brilliant! And the customer service is extremely responsive as we are working through login issues with BMW Financial. But 1 issue out of 12 accounts is pretty good I’d say. ;-) if they continue to fine tune the experience, this app will continue to be epic! for couples!
Love this app and its potential!
I have tried so many apps that I was close to giving up! My husband hated them all and never used them so it was mostly pointless.
When I found Honeyfi, I immediately loved the fact that we can have separate profiles and account access, but still have openness about our money. And, while I don’t think my husband has used the much app himself, he has been willing to participate in reviewing our transactions and discussing issues, upcoming expenses, etc.
My favorite feature is the ability to assign transactions to you, the household, or your partner. The app tracks the amount of spending by each entity.
I submitted some feedback and suggestions about the app to the support team and found Sam, “co-owner”, to be extremely helpful, even sharing multiple emails back and forth to make sure he understood my concerns about the way the app was working. Sam gave me the feeling that he was genuinely interested in my opinions.
So, I plan to stick with this app for a while. It’s not perfect and could use much improvement, but I have the feeling the creators will continue to hear the feedback and needs of their users, and improve things over time.
Too early to get the perks
So far we like it. It’s only been a month, and we’ve been using it-ish. Hard for Christmas. I like that all the accounts are linked, and I love the bill reminders.
Here are some features I’d like to see (or if you already have them, be pointed to):
1) Ability to pick the day your month starts on. I get paid on the 20th and re-budget on that day. It would be nice if my app could do that too.
2) When I get push notifications for transactions, I’d like to see how much is left in the category it came from.
3) At the beginning of each month, I’d like a check in notification with the app. I could view last month’s report, confirm that I want to keep the same spending categories, and be able to add something for just that month. For instance, it would have been lovely to add a Christmas category that would only be around for November or December without having to create a whole new budget. The app could just ask “Do you need to add a new category for this month? (i.e. a birthday, event, etc.)”
I think these features would make the app more useful for our household and maybe others as well!
- honeyfi, Inc.
- 76.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Honeyfi, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Tip $0.99 $0.99
- Monthly Tip $1.99 $1.99
- Monthly Tip $4.99 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.