Honeyguide Educational, Interactive Maps and Sightings App
• Includes the Kruger National Park, Zululand & Maputaland Reserves (Hluhluwe iMfolozi Game Reserve, iSimangaliso Wetland Park, uMkhuze Game Reserve, Tembe Elephant Park, Ndumo Game Reserve and Ithala Game Reserve) and the Etosha National Park in Namibia.
• Endorsed by EcoTraining, the leading provider of safari and trails guide training in Africa
• Unique interactive Honeyguide Maps.
• Ability to upload sightings and to view latest sightings by other users.
• Customised personal bird and mammal lists.
• Mammal information customised for each Region including photographs and paintings for identification, distribution maps, spoor, key facts and information. Ability to upload sightings and to customise personal lists by date.
• Full bird lists per region with paintings and some photographs for identification, key facts and information. Ability to upload sightings and to customise personal lists by date.
• Tree lists for Kruger National Park and Etosha National Park.
• Unique sightings game where users are able to compete with other app users to be the daily or overall champion mammal and bird spotter.
• Distance Tables.
• Reserve and Resort information.
• Facebook link to upload sightings images
• Full interactive features available by monthly or annual subscription. Personal sightings lists always available even if your subscription expires.
• Top quality printed maps available at www.honeyguidepublications.com
Updated registration process
Support for iPhone X
- Honeyguide Publications CC
- 119.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Honeyguide Publications
- In-App Purchases
- Kruger Monthly Subscription $12.99
- Kruger Yearly Subscription $19.99
- Zululand Yearly Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.