Jason Perkins founded Hoopology at the University of California, Riverside with a goal of having a year-round/seasonal skill development training program. Hoopology (the study of basketball) is based on a school concept in which student-athletes have the opportunity to receive the benefits of earning a degree within a specific sport. The program offers a developed structure that will allow student-athletes to track their success.
Download our app to get up to date info on class schedules, camp & program announcements, homework drills and special promotions!
- New Features
- UI Improvements
- Bug Fixes
- New Splash Screen
- New Enhance Notifications
- Applified Marketing Group, LLC
- 59 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Applified Marketing Group LLC 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.