HoopStats Lite is based on the full-featured version of HoopStats. The Lite version only supports two teams and one game at a time. Bluetooth transfer of team/game data, Dropbox backup/restore, and Twitter feeds are also not available with the Lite version. All other functionality is identical to HoopStats. In-app purchase available to upgrade to the full version.
- Large buttons to select player, action and shot position
- Real-time stats for team and players, current game or entire season
- Displays shot charts for all made and missed shots
- Undo or edit events at any time
- Simple substitutions on the fly
- Automatically determine offensive/defensive rebounds
- Assign events to individual players or team
- Auto Complete to speed up data entry
- Rapid Roster function to quickly setup teams
- Export game stats via email in HTML or Excel formats
- Export shot charts via email in PDF format
- Print directly to AirPrint enabled printers
- Export game stats to MaxPreps, VarVee, ScoreTrax, or StatCrew
- Upload stats directly to ProFile Sports
- CSV import of team rosters
- Adjust clock by pressing and holding clock button
- Two user-defined stats buttons available
- Both game and season stats/shot charts available for export:
Shots by type (freethrows, 2pt, 3pt) made/attempted/percentage, defensive/offensive rebounds, assists, steals, turnovers, offensive/defensive/techical fouls, blocks, deflections, fouls received, charges taken, player efficiency, true shooting percentage, +/- and playing time.
Before posting a bad review PLEASE contact me to see if there's a workaround. I guarantee I'll reply via email within 24 hours. There is no way to contact users through reviews.
- Fixed reporting bugs for overtime games
- Improved auto-complete: Rebound for missed FT, Player on Off Rebound
Ratings and Reviews
Comparing this to GameChanger shows some definite strengths such as a simplified interface for single screen entry and ability to rapidly track assists and rebounds. It falls a little short on tracking event progression since you'd be hard pressed to tell what is happening at a glance in the app and how it matches the play you are watching. Tracking fouls is clumsy since the app doesn't seem to track possession so you're forced to select offense/defense for each foul. Automating this a bit by tracking possession would be great. Reducing the number of clicks (3) for recording shots made/missed would be nice since it's often the bulk of your work and the app feels overly complex with the activity required. Overall a solid app with some input eccentricities that, once overcome (or learned), could be great.
- Michael Rarick
- 25.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2018 Rare Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.