Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter, Instagram & More
By Hootsuite Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts.
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivaled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Share messages with your favourite social networks within one app
* Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
The Hootsuite mobile app is the perfect companion to your Hootsuite account. Get started right from the mobile app!
Sign up for Hootsuite for FREE at www.hootsuite.com
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Welcome to Hootsuite v3! This update is jam-packed with top requested features, so take it for a test drive and let us know your feedback on Twitter - @HootsuiteMobile.
- View all your scheduled messages in the new Publisher section. From there, you can view and edit messages scheduled for any of your social networks.
- Using Hootsuite with your team? Approve messages drafted by team members within the Publisher section.
- You can now share videos to Facebook Profiles, Facebook Pages, Instagram, and Twitter!
- Trying to mention someone in a post but not sure what their exact handle is? You can now lookup users while you type your message. Just add an “@” and start searching.
- You can now use a custom URL or Ow.ly when shrinking your links.
- Whether you pronounce it “GIF” or “JIF” you can now post them directly to Twitter.
- Curious how many clicks your links are getting? We’ve moved stats into your “My Tweets” stream, so you can see how many clicks a Tweet with an Ow.ly link has received.
- Want to learn more about how to succeed on social media? Check out the link to “Podium” in Settings. From there you can sign up to take free social media courses.
If you like the improvements in this version please leave a rating. If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help or visit http://hootsuite.com/help. We're happy to help!
I use Hootsuite every day. I love that I can schedule my posts as far in advance as I'd like. It is easy to use and makes running my online business a thousand times easier.
I currently have the free version, but there are a few things that could make this app better.
1) adding more social networks and allowing a personal FB page as well as a business FB page to be available to post to at the same time. (Currently I'm only allowed to post to one or the other) I'd like to see Pinterest & Tumblr as social networks to post on as well, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of other sites.
2) I don't like how when I post to my 3 social networks (Instagram, FB page, & Twitter) I have to manually go in to Instagram and post it myself. All Hootsuite does is copy my post to my clipboard and then opens Instagram with the picture I had selected for my other pages. Granted having Hootsuite open Instagram with my picture and having my caption ready to be pasted is definitely a time saver, however it would be so much easier on me if I didn't have to give an OK and post on Instagram myself. Especially when you have 3, 4 sometimes 5 posts a day.
Great All-Around Twitter Client
This is the Twitter tool I use most on the iPhone as it is very feature rich & easy to use. Handles multiple accounts, link shortening & scheduling very nicely. The free account was very robust & I used it for years with no pressure to upgrade until I was managing more client accounts than the free version would handle. One star deducted because "Hootlet" capability to capture and shorten in one click from iPhone browser (as it does from PC/Mac) is very flakey & doesn't actually complete the post half the time. After spending days going back and forth with customer service (that was clearly coming from a vastly different time zone resulting in slow responses to email), their only proposed 'solution' was to delete & reset up all of my Twitter accounts within Hootsuite to see if that might fix the problem. I've not taken the time to do that yet & keep hoping that they fix the problem on their end with each update.
Great for multiple accounts
If you are wanting to manage multiple accounts or schedule tweets for the future this is the easiest and best app I've used. I run social media for a high school, small business, and myself and I do it all through this app in one place. Makes it all easy. I've tried multiple other apps to manage multiple accounts and Hootsuite is by far the best and easiest to use and understand.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hootsuite Media Inc.
- © Hootsuite
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.