Hootsuite for Twitter & Social Media Scheduling
By Hootsuite Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Foursquare accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts.
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivaled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Share messages with your favourite social networks within one app
* Use Autoschedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
The Hootsuite mobile app is the perfect companion to your Hootsuite account. Get started right from the mobile app!
Sign up for Hootsuite for FREE at www.hootsuite.com
What's New in Version 2.7.5
- RTs now display the correct platform
- If you only have 1 Twitter account, it’ll use that by default when RTing
- Notifications will now correctly display if they’re on or off
- Posts on Facebook streams now display who posted them (works great for birthdays!)
- Share extension now works with special characters (ie: quotes)
- Several minor design fixes for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
If you like the improvements in this version please leave a rating. If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help or visit http://hootsuite.com/help. We're happy to help!
Newest Version Crashes
After holding out for a long time, I finally decided to update because out of the blue I could no longer include photos in tweets thru the app. I hoped the update would fix that. It did - sort of. I'm again able to access photos while composing tweets and am not continually getting "Choose social network " errors every time I try to do that. But now, nearly every time I click anything on the main dashboard view, the app crashes. So it's seems pretty useless at this point. Also, even though Hootsuite Pro is supposedly able to use Twitpic now, I still can't find any way to enable that, even though I am a pro subscriber.
Great tool for Social Management
I run a social media management company and I would be hard pressed to do it with without the hootsuite platform and their apps. I can monitor and schedule multiple platforms from the mobile app. Also, because it is integrated with safari I can share to multiple platforms right from the article I'm reading. I highy recommend this tool. I would really like to see a analytics dashboard at least in the iPad app
Just never gets better
I've been using the Hootsuite app for years because I also subscribe to the desktop web service. For some reason the app just never gets any better.
When you try to use the app, there's a 20% chance it will crash. If it doesn't, there's a 50% chance it will have forgotten all of your tabs and settings. I can't count the number of times I've had to rebuild my list of feeds in the Hootsuite app.
I wish this was specific to a particular device, but it's been consistently terrible over the years on an iPhone 4, 5, 5S, 6 Plus and iPad mini.
It seems like they update the app frequently just so they can keep bugging you to rate the app, not to fix any of its problems.
But at least the app doesn't suffer from the random outages that the paid desktop service does. So it has that going for it.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 2.7.5
- Size: 24.6 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, En, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hootsuite Media Inc.
- © Hootsuite Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.