Hootsuite - Social Media Tools
By Hootsuite Media Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts. Want to manage more accounts? You can upgrade to Hootsuite Professional plan for $29 USD per month and receive a 30-day free trial (more details below).
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivalled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Post messages to your favourite social networks within one app
* Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
Start your free trial by upgrading to Hootsuite Professional for $29 USD per month. This will give you access to manage more social networks, remove ads, and access additional powerful features on the web.
Subscriptions are auto-renewing and will be charged to your iTunes account automatically after your free trial unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you cancel your free trial.
If you wish to cancel your account, you must do so via your iTunes Account Settings which can be found within Hootsuite by visiting the Settings page and choosing to "Downgrade."
Terms of service: https://hootsuite.com/legal/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.1
- You can now schedule messages from secure profiles
- Several other minor bug fixes
If you like the improvements in this version please leave a rating. If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @Hootsuite_Help or visit http://hootsuite.com/help. We're happy to help!
Used to be great. Not now.
Not sure what has happened to this once-great app. The schedule feed doesn’t work anymore. Even more frustrating is all sorts of screen-cursor-tap problems. Double-tapping a word won’t select it while editing a post. Also while editing a post, when you drag the cursor to move it, the cursor won’t stay where you drop it. Used to think this was a problem with my iPhone 6. Same problems now for months with my 7. Anyone else having this problem?
I generally like this app, having used hootsuite for years, and advocated for the company. But the paid version is expensive. And now they limit the number of posts I can schedule. I will be looking for alternatives.
This will save me so much more time to manage my business. And we all know that time is precious ❤️🕐
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 119 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hootsuite Media Inc.
- © Hootsuite
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hootsuite Pro$14.99
- Hootsuite Professional$28.99
- Hootsuite Professional$229.99