Hootsuite: Schedule Posts for Twitter & Instagram
By Hootsuite Media Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share and schedule posts from your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts all from one app.
Hootsuite is the world's most popular social media management app and is FREE for up to 3 social network accounts. Want to manage more accounts? You can upgrade to a Hootsuite Pro plan for $14.99 USD per month and receive a 30-day free trial (more details below).
What people are saying:
"Excellent... Hootsuite's beauty is its streamlined nature." – PC Magazine
"...offers unrivalled features like post scheduling and statistics tracking." – CNET
"This is no doubt the best client for professional social media users" – Engadget
"The app looks lovely, and if multiple [social] accounts are your thing, it works wonders." – MacWorld
Use the Hootsuite Mobile App to:
* Bring the power of Hootsuite into the palm of your hand
* Share messages with your favourite social networks within one app
* Use AutoSchedule to spread messages out over a number of days, which is great for time management
* View and manage all of your favourite social networks from one place
* Use the Ow.ly link shortener to track click-through stats
Start your free trial by upgrading to Hootsuite Pro for $14.99 USD per month. This will give you access to manage more social networks, remove ads, and access additional powerful features on Hootsuite.com.
Subscriptions are auto-renewing and will be charged to your iTunes account automatically after your free trial unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you cancel your free trial.
If you wish to cancel your account, you must do so via your iTunes Account Settings which can be found within Hootsuite by visiting the Settings page and choosing to "Downgrade."
Terms of service: https://hootsuite.com/legal/terms
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Announcing new and improved streams for managing Facebook across your Profiles, Pages, and Groups. You can now view and moderate comments on your posts including replies and comments with attachments.
What else is new?
- You can now name search streams. When saving a new search, you'll be able to set a name. If you already have saved search streams, just tap "Edit" on the Streams view and tap the stream you'd like to rename.
- Sharing content from other apps like Flipboard? The title, description, and URL will now be included again.
- Fixed an issue when searching for user profiles that would sometimes cause the app to hang.
As always, we're building this app for you so please let us know your feedback. You can reach us by going to the Settings screen within the app or Tweet to us anytime @HootsuiteMobile.
Social Media Mischief Handled
Been using the desktop version for years. Glad to see that the mobile version integrates those features and more. Managing multiple accounts including Instagram makes Hootsuite an essential tool.
Woohoo!!!business from my ph
Love this! I can now work business completely from my phone. I no longer have to sit at my computer to get things done, I can do it on the go, everywhere! Think of something I just open the app and I'm off!! Wow!!!
Business from my phone!
I love this app. Allows me to schedule post at the best optimized time. I can manage multiple social medias from the touch of my phone. No more copy and paste or rewrite onto another social media
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hootsuite Media Inc.
- © Hootsuite
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hootsuite Pro$14.99