Welcome to the new and improved Hopeless 2: Cave Escape!
The blobs are back! Do you have what it takes?
Our cute hopeless blobs must escape the dark cave using their minecart! Challenge your skills as you join the ride, killing monsters and saving blobs along the way. Enjoy dynamic movements, full-range shooting, and thrilling, fast-paced action in this sequel to the highly popular Hopeless: The Dark Cave.
Test your reflexes with multiple levels and a variety of weapons to beat the scary monsters in this cute and funny horror game!
• Advance through the cave with more levels!
• The blobs are on the move!
• Jump right into the action without a tedious tutorial!
• Test your shooting in this pulse-pounding dark limbo environment!
• Think fast, act fast! Push your skills to the limit!
Our cute hopeless blobs can suddenly be seen everywhere! In the middle of conversations, behind your friend's back or even popping out of your beard ready for some monster killing action!
You might find blobs to be useful in almost every situation:
• Encountering a long lost friend in the dark cave?
• Unlocking a new weapon?
• Surrounded by terrible blob eating monsters?
• Killed your Blob friend - again..?
• Fingers hurting from playing Hopeless 2: Cave Escape too much?
For all these and more, we got you covered - with stickers.
Bring the thrilling, fast-paced action to your life outside the dark cave.
• Sync your progress across devices. Never forget your tales of horror.
• Feel the power at your fingertips!
• Be a blob ninja and hear the monsters coming from left or right - we dare you to play blindfolded!
Welcome back blob leader! Since you've been gone we've improved a lot!
Check out this new version:
● Added cool new tools (under the hood) to give support to our players.
● Bug fixes.
Let us know what we can improve at email@example.com and don't forget to leave a review!
Now go back to killing monsters and saving blobs!
The *real* blobs! Not the ones with the bloody red eyes... Eeek
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but...
This is an excellent game and I can't find anything wrong with it. However, the reason that hopeless 1 was so good was because the simplicity. You had a couple guns, a couple stages, and a couple utilities. Granted it was a tad dry and didn't have THAT much replayability, but it was endless. It wasn't level based like this one. Also this one is a lot less simple, which has its own pros and cons. I think you should be able to have an endless mode for each "world" that you could play.
Really fun with a scary, unsettling feeling.
The game is very fun, it makes you be on your feet because you will never know what will come up, will it be a friendly blob or a monster? Not only that but the music gives the game a creepy video along with the dark caves and the look of the monsters. 5 stars, good job to the devs.
Worth my time
It's great and thought out. Is very fun and addictive and fun with friends, but it's kind of short, I beat it in a day, but there's still a lot of things to do after your done. The characters are all lovable and I actually grew a hate for the monsters.
- Upopa Entertainment Ltd
- 251.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Upopa Entertainment LTD.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack: Advanced discounted $3.99
- Unlimited carts $4.99
- Unlimited carts discounted $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.