Save on your next flight or hotel trip. Hopper uses advanced data science to predict the future of airfare & hotel prices, saving you money. Search your trip, then use the Watch feature to get a notification as soon as the prices drop to their lowest point. Never miss a deal!
Users save on average $50 per flight by following the bunny’s advice. Know if you should book now or wait for a better price using the price prediction feature.
Hopper is like a super-fast, all-knowing travel agent that analyzes up to 15 billion flights prices every day and predicts the future cheapest price with 95% accuracy!
• PREDICT the best time to fly and buy so you’ll score the cheapest fares.
• WATCH a trip to receive price alerts via push notifications the instant prices drop.
• BUY cheap flights in 60 seconds or less with just a few taps and a swipe.
• FLY with confidence knowing you’ve found the best plane tickets on the airlines you like.
Hopper is an award-winning travel app. No spam. No ads. No popups. No time wasted. Just the confidence you’re booking the best flight and saving money.
Other things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest travel dates using the color-coded calendar
• Get smart travel tips about nearby airports and dates to save even more on your trip
• Use filters to get custom predictions about the best flight for you. Remove long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have lots of extra fees and restrictions
• Compare prices and amenities from over 250 airlines around the world including most low-cost airlines
• Use our price tracker for round-trip or one-way flights
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals to destinations you might like based on flights you are tracking, your past vacations and your travel budget
• Find out about breaking fare sales, hacker fares, and exclusive deals available from your home airport
• Save your traveler profile and your payment details securely for even faster booking
• Get an overview of all of the important details in the fine print from Fair Bear. He’ll let you know about the policies and fees related to flights cancellation or changes, carry-on allowances, first & second checked bags prices and seat selection
• Receive help 24/7 from our support agents if you need to cancel or modify your flight
Download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip!
App Store Best of 2015
“The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
“23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
"How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
"Hopper, Expedia and Skyscanner Use Big Data to Find You the Cheapest Airfares" - Paste Magazine
Have a question or some stellar feedback? Give us a shout at email@example.com
UPDATES TIME! Yes! A better app. We love making things better for you.
What will you notice?
Not much, probably. Because it's Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements, this week.
Isn't that kind of the best update ever, though? The kind that reminds you we are working hard to keep some semblance of stability in your life, and that stability is within your Hopper app?
Don't forget to rate us 5 stars because we love stars and we love the number 5.
Ratings and Reviews
Next to losing our luggage or someone crushing our knees with a reclined seat, our biggest source of travel anxiety is paying too much for a flight. Simply enter a destination into Hopper, and the app quickly scours the Internet for the best deals, giving you an easy-to-understand snapshot of fares, ideal travel dates, and even when prices for your flight are likely to rise and fall. You might end up saving enough money for a knee-pleasing seat upgrade.
Horrible, disorganized and flights changed multiple times
This was the worst experience I've ever had while traveling. My return ticket was changed before I even left for my trip and despite me having to call American Airlines myself multiple times to confirm flights, Hopper would contradict what they said. I was waffled around for over a week and my flight schedule changed at least three times to the point where I was asked to return on a different day than I had originally planned or was asked to do an overnight layover with no hotel voucher even though my original flight only had a couple hour layover. The kicker? I had to call American again the day before we left to find a flight because Hopper supposedly said there were none. I was put on a 5:15 am flight out of Juneau according to American with a confirmation only for Hopper to tell me I'd be on the 7:15am flight promptly after in writing. THEN when I looked at my app, it said that I was on a 3:30pm flight. When I got to the airport, I almost missed my flight home because the desk had us on the flight at 7:00, but their system said someone had changed it (Hopper) so they had to call in favors to get us on the flight that we needed and I had to stand in line at SEATAC to get on our flight to LA. Such a mess. And for this whole experience, there was no accountability. NEVER using Hopper again!
Love this app, it’s been a lifesaver
I have been traveling all over Asia and this app has saved me so much money. It puts all my flights and potential flights and dates and potential dates in one place and tells me when to book, when to wait and all the prices laid out together so flying and booking feels so easy, and can be done at the lowest price possible. I love that I don’t feel like I have to freak out about when I’m going to buy my flights and whether or not I’m getting the best deal because this app makes it clear for me. I also love how quick and easy it is to book a flight when your information is saved in the app. It has made my Asia trip so much smoother and more enjoyable, and made me be able to change my schedule and book when I want to, and not have to have everything planned up front, which I like. I like being able to change my dates and have a flexible schedule when I travel. The app is simple and easy to use, and so far I haven’t seen any glitches and I don’t have any complaints. Would totally recommend it for any travelers.
Thanks for your review and happy travels!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.