Hopper - Predict, Watch & Book Flights
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save up to 40% on your next flight! Hopper predicts the future of airfare. Watch your next flight in the app and get a notification as soon as the price drops to its lowest point. Never miss a deal!
Users save on average $50 per flight by following the bunny’s advice. Know if you should book now or wait for a better price using the price prediction feature.
Hopper is like a super-fast, all-knowing travel agent that analyzes up to 15 billion flights prices every day and predicts the future cheapest price with 95% accuracy!
• PREDICT the best time to fly and buy so you’ll score the cheapest fares.
• WATCH a trip to receive price alerts via push notifications the instant prices drop.
• BUY cheap flights in 60 seconds or less with just a few taps and a swipe.
• FLY with confidence knowing you’ve found the best plane tickets on the airlines you like.
Hopper is an award-winning travel app. No spam. No ads. No popups. No time wasted. Just the confidence you’re booking the best flight and saving money.
Other things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest travel dates using the color-coded calendar
• Get smart travel tips about nearby airports and dates to save even more on your trip
• Use filters to get custom predictions about the best flight for you. Remove long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have lots of extra fees and restrictions
• Compare prices and amenities from over 250 airlines around the world including most low-cost airlines
• Use our price tracker for round-trip or one-way flights
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals to destinations you might like based on flights you are tracking, your past vacations and your travel budget
• Find out about breaking fare sales, hacker fares, and exclusive deals available from your home airport
• Last minute travel? Find great travel deals that leave in the next days. Check out our companion app GTFO for more last minute deals
• Save your traveler profile and your payment details securely for even faster booking
• Get an overview of all of the important details in the fine print from Fair Bear. He’ll let you know about the policies and fees related to flights cancellation or changes, carry-on allowances, first & second checked bags prices and seat selection
• Receive help 24/7 from our support agents if you need to cancel or modify your flight
Download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip!
App Store Best of 2015
“The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
“23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
"How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
"Hopper, Expedia and Skyscanner Use Big Data to Find You the Cheapest Airfares" - Paste Magazine
Have a question or some stellar feedback? Give us a shout at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.6.5
Booking with Hopper just got faster!
Hopper now offers automatic credit card scanning when you book. Simply and securely scan your credit card. Then save your card to your Hopper account so future bookings are even easier — just 2 taps and 1 swipe and you're done!
Have feedback about a Hopper notification? You can now react to your notifications, which helps Hopper personalize your recommendations (that way, we'll only send you deals and updates you care about most!).
This release also includes a few bug fixes and polish.
Hopper is your fuzzy, little travel agent
Hopper has been very easy to use; in that, you can visually see through color coded dates on a calendar, the lowest fares to search. Further, it offers various itineraries and make suggestions on how you can lower your fare by switching a date, for example, and other ways. The app then makes an assessment of whether the fare is likely to go down further over the next few weeks and suggests that you wait, and then follows up my sending you a notification when it's the right time to buy. Last, buying tickets through the app is a breeze. Using the hopper app to plan air travel is a very helpful and smooth experience and less awkward than dealing with a live travel agent (if there are even any of those folks around anymore).
Very Poor Customer Service.
Used this app to make a purchase once and never again. I had issues with boarding my flight and also the return flight. Using this app has a no refund policy, and a charge for adjustments, which is fine. However when mixed with poor customer service stating that the airline needs to fix the issue, while the airline is also stating the same can be done from Hopper creates the worse experience ever. The flights are cheap but they come at a cost with 0 accountability and no customer service. Even worse if you fly international often and are pressed with deadlines for flights. Travelocity Expedia and other travel agency apps work far better and are more reliable.
Best app I own. Ease of use is A+
I've used this app for my last two trips (montreal and Nashville) for bachelor parties and it's been perfect. What makes an otherwise nightmare of a time trying to book a flight, the ease of use is great. It also got me both flights cheaper than what any of the airline websites quoted me I.e. Expedia. Makes checking in also very easy- everything is all completed within the app. Credit card info is saved as well for future flights.